Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

low carbs vs carb cycling

low carbs vs carb cycling

• Total voters
I prefer low carbs. Usually with carb cycling I tend to eat way too loss which leads to way too more on the carb up days--lots of bloating. On regular low carbs I eat fairly enough carbs anyway so it's steady-not to mention I get to keep my sanity.

I am currently in week 2 of a strict CKD Diet. and was going mental on day 5 before my pre-load carb up. feeling tiny and drained. than carb day ran depletion routine, was hard as Fuark.. struggled big time.. had carb day, ate like a boss, felt sick to start with, than arvo carbs leveled out and felt better, day after was rest day, than next day on low carb, <15g carbs, workout was amazing. felling good currecnlty .

i feel i could use a refeed midweek, tho as i have a high metablism and im on a very very strict diet, so my body hits keto pretty much in a day and half.. so might trial a midweek refeed and see how the workout goes.. and its true i felt and looked lighter after the workout from the carb day.. was freaky shit.. never done this diet before. and its brutal but seems to be paying off, and seeing some small result in a short.
time.

want to ask should i maybe stick to the current plan and do midweek refeed on the third week ? coz maybe i am expericing a placebo feeling ?

Wait for the right carbs day i understand its painful im doing it right now and i feel like im going to eat. 2 tons of oats and a ton of peanut butter lol!! Dont cheat ! Keep the hard work!

I do IF / ADF / Carb Cycling - however as of late I have been taking carb ups too far with = > 500g carbs - I will take a break and do low/no carbs this week and add one carb up

Hi all

I do weights 3 days a week on alternate days and conditioning work once a week. Concept of mucking around with your carbs very new to.me, always done an all or nothing approach previously. Was thinking of going high carbs on lifting days and low carbs on non lifting days to try to burn fat and add muscle simultaneously. Will this work at all?

Any suggestions very welcome please?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using EliteFitness

I alternate low-carb one week with two weeks of balanced carbohydrates.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Top Bottom