Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

low carbs vs carb cycling

low carbs vs carb cycling

• Total voters
Yes but I also read to keep sugars between 25-100gr daily.. There was a big write up on it from another board... I believe it was buy Anthony Roberts

not regular sugar. they were talking about fructose, the sugar in fruits. they do very little, if any, at filling muscle glycogen.

Nomak do you put anything on tour bagels and rice cakes??

i stick to white rice, spaghetti, and sweet potatoes or baked potatoes. you can put fat free cream cheese on the bagels. i dont eat rice cakes at all so you would have to find out yourself. if you stick to the basic rule of refeeds, youll be fine, which is eat more carbs and keep fats (even healthy fats) and sugars to a minimum.

interesting. how low should you keep fats?
is eating red meat washed out in water o.k.?

interesting. how low should you keep fats?
is eating red meat washed out in water o.k.?

if it was ground beef, then rinsing it after would be fine. or you can use top round steak (london broil cut). top round has very low fat. or just use chicken/fish.

fats should be kept as low as possible, meaning no added fats from olive oil, peanut butter, flax, efa's, etc. when going on low carbs, some people, like myself, add fats to my last 3 meals, so i have 3 protein/carb meals and 3 protein/fats meals. on the high refeed days, i would take out the fat sources in my last 3 meals and add carbs instead.

Top Bottom