Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

low carb diet for mass gains

gerardoslyon

is it possible to gain muscle mass on a low carb diet guys? that's what I want but I suffer from carbs intolerance and I can not consume too much of them and just certain carbs, thanks boys.

a diet of just lean protein and veggies with zero carbs will put on muscle mass if you are working out and stimulating that muscle growth.

so the answer is YES IT CAN. but diet is just 1 part of the equation, ya gotta workout right and ya gotta sleep too

it also helps to have decent to good genetics.

You still need to be in a caloric surplus to gain mass. Weather it be low on one macro nutrient or another.

is it possible to gain muscle mass on a low carb diet guys? that's what I want but I suffer from carbs intolerance and I can not consume too much of them and just certain carbs, thanks boys.

Eat more of the kind you're ok with.

Nothing wrong with bulking on low carb. As long as you are in a surplus that is what matters. Just stick to clean whole foods and you will be good to go.

I actually find that a lot of older lifters do better on a higher fat diet. As you age, your insulin sensitivity gets worse. It's just a part of life.

If I have a younger client, I usually set their macros around 20% fat, 40% carbs, 40% protein.

Older guys - I usually do something like 30% fat, 30% carbs, 40% protein

If you are in a calorie surplus, you will gain weight whether or not your diet is high carb or low carb.

Top Bottom