Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

low carb bulking

jimkim

is it possible to bulk up taking less than 100gm of carbs a day? I want to keep them low because for some reason they make me gain bad weight really fast, I can see the difference in a matter of weeks when I go out of control with carbs. Can I bulk on a lox carb diet?

Yea I believe you can bulk on a low carb. You'll just have to do high protein and a moderate amount of healthy fats. It may be a bit slower though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

carbs are not your enemy. i have never met anyone who got fat off sweet potatoes and brown rice. if you are exercising daily you are burning off those carbs anyway, the thing is you need carbs for energy

i'm more of an advocate of carb cycling. on more active days up your carbs, on lazy days lower them. that makes more sense than just dropping them

Yes you can bulk on low carbs but in my mind, it doesnt make much sense. Carbs are NOT the enemy. Carbs are what keep the muscle full and fuel hard training.

No one will question the fact that carbs are anabolic. The problem with carbs is that too much of them will simply get you fat. Rather then follow a low carb diet, I would follow a carb cycling diet.

Carb cycling makes a lot of sense. Both scientifically and in a real world sense.

By carb cycling, you get the best of everything. The low carb days are fat loss focused and re-sythnesis muscle insulin sensitivity and the high carb days are very anabolic and replenish depleted glycogen levels.

I explain how to set up a carb cycling diet and have a full sample meal plan in this article here -> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/supplements/carb-cycling-exposed-trevor-44776.html

If you are eating clean and enough calories then yes you can bulk on lower carbs. I wonder if you are just not eating the best carbs or you are having an issue with 1 particular carb source. What have you been eating as far as carbs that has caused this weight gain?

is it possible to bulk up taking less than 100gm of carbs a day? I want to keep them low because for some reason they make me gain bad weight really fast, I can see the difference in a matter of weeks when I go out of control with carbs. Can I bulk on a lox carb diet?

So maybe it would be sensible to keep them moderate and not go out of control? It will be much more difficult to bulk up with protein and fats only

Top Bottom