Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low Calorie Snacks?

Toshendin

Anyone know of any real low calorie snacks one could have? I mean, something under 100 calories?

I get cravings for the craziest shit a lot of the time, and having something to eat with real low calories would help a lot..

hmm

Sugar Free Jello/pudding. A whole packet of sugarfree jello made correctly is 40cals, that is a lot of jello and should fill you up. Fat free pudding with skim is like 50-80 cals per serving 4 servings per package. Beef Jerkey is something I enjoy alot.

The strangest and I mean strangest Thing I ever do is, on a paper plate, I put 3 packets of equal, sprinkle a healthy amount of cinnamon, spray nonfat cooking spary all over it, and use my finger to scoop it up. It taste pretty damn good, no cals to think of. SOunds strange but hey.

Hey Vitor!

How are your gains holding up? Are you still ripped?

My status

Im still very ripped but Im about 40lbs heavier. I did a slow precised bulking program withs some supplements and was able to slowly raise my weight back to 220. I was weighing 180 in my last set of pics. My setpoint, where if I eat normal and train minimally is about 210. So im not far off from my set point . I will have to take some new pics, and post more diet advice. I love to help.

hmm..

pickles! just watch out for the salt.

sugar free popsicles

a piece of turkey jerky...

are you also low carb or just low calorie?

Re: My status

vitor97 said:
Im still very ripped but Im about 40lbs heavier. I did a slow precised bulking program withs some supplements and was able to slowly raise my weight back to 220. I was weighing 180 in my last set of pics. My setpoint, where if I eat normal and train minimally is about 210. So im not far off from my set point . I will have to take some new pics, and post more diet advice. I love to help.
40lbs bigger and still cut...

good stuff...

still natty?

Top Bottom