Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lost some weight?

Roger

Hi,
I have been watching what I eat all the time now so I don't gain any more weight. I had received a low fat diet plan along with my Quick Slim order. I was having a hard time to sticking to a schedule, but I have been trying to get use to it. One of my friends is trying to get me to a gym, but I don’t think I can handle that right now. I have lost 9 pounds so far so I’m pleased with that.

Roger, you should go to the gym with your friend

If I may ask, why aren't you "ready" for the gym?

Staying in shape is about a lifestyle, not a quick fix diet plan. Once your muscles get regular, systematic stimulus and your cardiovascular fitness improves, your metabolism will speed up. In no time, you'll look better and feel better. I don't even want to think about how weak and out of shape I was before I started training. Go for it, man!

Sounds like you have some good friends. You should take your friend up on his offer and go with him to the gym. People who have never worked out in a gym environment can be intimated sometimes. You just need a good push and motivation. once you start going to the gym and start seeing results then the increase in self esteem will come. the gym rules.

Don't ever get that feeling of being just satisfied. you said you were happy for losing 9 lbs. that right there is motivation to start losing more weight.

I agree. It's likely you've lost about as much as you're going to with diet alone. At this point, it's completely up to you. You can become one of the millions who puts that weight directly back on, or you can continue the road you're on.

Besides it's only an hour a day & there's hot chicks there too. Is there really an option to say no except for laziness?

Hit the gym bro it's worth it 10 fold.!

:evil:

Top Bottom