Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lost my gain weight quickly on 4k diet

nawab.saab

i am suffring from this problem all the time
first of all i want to clear i have full knowledge of calories intake etc etc so please dont run the new bie things in answer
ty
i dont know whats the problem my maintaing calories are like 2600
which i can get just by having my normal meals as my means contain just vegitables , fruits etc ( i mean a good diet no junk food )
but when ever i stop taking protein shakes etc i loose my weigt like in a month about 12 - 13 lbs
still eating eggs n chicken etc.. dosent look good when u work so hard for gain...m currently ( 60 kg )
even though m having 4000 k calories meal but i still loose it all
can anyone help why this is happening , should i consult to doc , my activity is normal nt like running whole day it is kinda like sitting n in evening i hit the gym

No offense man but you spelled vegetables wrong don't you learn that in like 3rd grade? It makes you saying your not a newbie on calorie intake hard to believe. I think ricks method is pretty simple but if you give us a little more information perhaps someone can help

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

oke ty for the tip
i ll go for a blood test but can you tell me what kind of test i shd ask for ? like wat i have to see in my blood test ???????

No offense man but you spelled vegetables wrong don't you learn that in like 3rd grade? It makes you saying your not a newbie on calorie intake hard to believe. I think ricks method is pretty simple but if you give us a little more information perhaps someone can help

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ty for the vocabulary but i m here for solving my health problem not english
what kind of information you want ? lemme knw
i am taking about 35 35 30 kinda diet
and no junk food ,, sometime i eat chips or coke .... rarely
my diet contain eggs , chicken , rice , milk , banana
the problem is my weight jus drop off too quickly . i even got stretch marks of rapid loss
when my diet got low like i cant go to gym fr a week and didnt eat like animals still my diet contain 2500 to 3000 calories and i loose all a to z gains
i started from 59 .. lead up to 66 and i loose all in jus 2 -3 weeks

If ur intensity in the gym does stay like before or if u r not working out then u may loose muscle mass.muscle mass includes water & glycogen weight plus if ur shakes include creatine then ita no brainer why u r dropping weight fast.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

if you are truly eating 4000+ calories and still losing weight... you may want to visit and doctor and get checked out. there could be several reasons why an individual could experience weight loss and this could be related to several health conditions. everyone on here seems to think that it's just the whole calories in/calories out concept. this is true in a healthy individual. but not everyone considers that there could be another underlying problem. if it's that drastic and you truly are eating... get checked out. not trying to scare you. just want you to be healthy and cautious. be well.

yea i think so i shd go for a check up ..
i count calories micro nutrients etc etc but when i jus drop 500 cal ( like i got busy in days in wrk etc ) my weight , muscles etc all got disapper jus like m on f***nn dinabol thingg damm

Top Bottom