Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Losing Bodyfat

salemlot

what is the best supplement from the AF store to lose bodyfat, i only need to lose some fat in my face and abs (love handles). I just started doing cardio, I can't do too much cardio because my legs are already tired from squatting. Currently i am doing a hybrid WSB powerlifting routine.

The best analogy I heard for fat loss is this:

It's like a very large lake drying up... you notice around the edges to go first. And think of the middle as our abdomen.

Thermorexin I had a good time with... Clen really builds the heat though, and is anti-catabolic.

But as we say, fat loss is a simple equation:

Calories consumed < Calories Expanded/Used = Weight Loss

We just lift to spare muscle and in some cases build whilst lossing fat!

If you really want to spend more money: Gluc-R and Sesapure are great supps too... i love 'em.

WOW!

I just noticed your "I'm Stuck... need help" thread.

Stick to that thread bro... diet is key and your meal timing needs much improvment.

And Legs are key to a well developed upper body, squats are a miracle movment as hard as they can be... no one ever said looking good was easy :)

^ ^ ^ He is right... but one's you plateau after doing all things natural (diet and cardio)... a little thermogenic herbal supplements never hurt anyone (too bad).

:coffee: (caffinee, mmm... ok, I need to chill with this stuff)

Top Bottom