Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lose weight

texasboy15

I'm 5"7 210 pounds I want to start a steroid cycle to help me lose weight wjsy would be my best stack

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

First off - steroids do not burn body fat

Second - steroids are relatively safe but you need to run a full PCT afterwards to restore natural testosterone production and that gets very expensive.

There are much better options you can take that will increase fat loss with no need of a PCT and way less side effects.

The single best supplement you can take for fat loss is a PPAR up regulator like cardarine or SR9009 -> https://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

The nicest thing about cardarine and sr9009 is that they are not stimulants or hormones so they won't effect sleep, raise cortisol levels or anything like that. It'll cause a huge boost in fat loss with no side effects.

I would stack the cardarine/sr9009 with a good nutrient partitioning supplement like n2slin from n2bm.com. This will increase insulin muscle sensitivity and help shuttle the food you eat into muscle cells and away from fat cells.

None. Steroids do not burn fat.

You need to get diet locked in every single day. Consistency is what produces results. Add exercise 5 days per week and you will see results.

Thanks guys for taking time off yalls day to comment I'm going to do a diet before I start a cycle

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

The key importance is to limit your carb and fat intake, and spike up the protein.

Also, the total calorie count matters a lot.

My suggestion would be to start off with a diet like you said, and only after few months of intense dieting and handling it pretty well - turn to PEDs.

Top Bottom