Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Loosing belly fat

Krunoslav

Hi to all
Thank you for accepting me in this forum. First of all, excuse any flaws in writing, english is not my mother tongue.
I need some help/advice.
I am 41 years old, 180 cm, 76 kg. I workout 3-4 times per week. I use my protein impact Whey, and I am moderately watching my diet. It means, I drink a lot of water, I do not eat much sweet, I do not eat much carbo, I drink alcohol scarce. My problem is; I would like to get ripped, to get good abs. If I get some muscle mass on arms, chest and back, cool. If not, also ok. I would like abs. The thing is, if I loose weight (and I can manage that, no problem) I loose the arms and chest. And my abs are showing, but the low abs are not. It seems to me that I still have some belly fat at lower part and around the waist. How to get rid of that, without loosing my arms and chest muscle mass? Any suggestions?
Thanks!

You are at the point where you have the last bit of fat to lose. The body typically hangs onto fat in the lower abs and hips last. Just keep pushing forward and try fasting. Do not be afraid of losing muscle. You will actually look bigger once you are leaner.

yohimflame and fasting. fasting will actually tighten your skin as you cut down. that is why you see bodybuilders with bubble guts cause they don't fast to lose fat but people who fast have tight and flat stomachs

Bubble guts are due to GH abuse. Nothing to do with fasting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom