Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Loosened up my diet...getting leaner as a result?

JG1

Been dieting now for about 9 weeks without any cheat meals at all. Basically my first two meals of the day are protein/carbs, and my last four are protein/fat. I've also been taking in a shitload of Omega 3's....10oz Salmon daily, and 20 fish oil caps daily as well.

Now, the last few weeks I've been going down the shore on Sundays and have been riding my waverunner all day. I make sure I meet my protein requirements, but I've been eating what ever I want on that day all day long. Pizza, ice cream, bread, sugar waffers, fruit.....whatever I want I eat on Sundays.

Now for some reason these last couple weeks I've really been leaning out faster then usual. I've been leaning out while increasing my bodyweight, and I really just started noticing this these last few weeks.

Could this one binge day a week cause this? I've also been on 50mg/day of Tren for almost a month now, so I'm not sure if thats causing the accelerated fat loss. Lat cycle I didn't notice any fat loss from tren, but then again i wasn't dieting or doing any cardio either.

I think the cheat day along with the Fina has kicked in your metabolic rate....Cheat days are great for a change in diet

Sounds like two things happening here.

1) Your metabolic rate had slowed considerably due to dieting.

2) You were glycogen depleated from low carbs.

The cheat day will not only stimulate your metabolism, but alos replenish some of the lost muscle glycogen. That will fill the muscle up and make them appear larger and more detailed.

okay, this shouldn't be a mystery....Your gaining weight 'cause you're on tren. Your losing fat..cause your on tren. 1 cheat meal per week,even when you're not juicing will not cause you to gain any weight. There's no way pigging out once per week while eating clean all week long will increase your weight. It's the magic of TREN!!!!

Um, no. It likely is due to the food. Every gram of glycogen binds 3-4 grams of water. All the extra sodium also leads to a greater retention of water. If you eat nothing and take AS you will gain nothing. Gains in body weight are due to nutrient intake.

Ive been on a strict diet, 1 cheat day per week, for 4 months now. Even with 40mins cardio, 4-5 days per week, it seems as if i cant loose any more fat. I have a vacation coming up in 3 weeks, 7 days, should I take off the entire week from my diet and eat whatever, just making sure I get enough protein in. I wont be lifting at all that week, first week of in about 8 months.

Themachine01 said:
Ive been on a strict diet, 1 cheat day per week, for 4 months now. Even with 40mins cardio, 4-5 days per week, it seems as if i cant loose any more fat. I have a vacation coming up in 3 weeks, 7 days, should I take off the entire week from my diet and eat whatever, just making sure I get enough protein in. I wont be lifting at all that week, first week of in about 8 months.

I sometimes find several cheat days in a row to be quite helpful.

Themachine01 said:

That's cool man. Everyone needs a rest mostly the joints,muscles you need to take a week off every once and awhile. just don't scarf down ice cream and nasty shit. you'll feel even better when you get back, at least I do.

Fatchops

Themachine01 said:

I had the same problem bro, i am on CKD now and the fats falling off...

Top Bottom