x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals
Sarms for Saleunclez.rueudomestic

Looking for some cutting advice

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Looking for some cutting advice within the Diet & Bodybuilding category.

Excerpt: New here, so hello everyone. Hereís my dilemma, Iím seven weeks into a fifteen week cut. Started at 192 down to 185. Holding muscle well. However, every morning I wake up hard AF. Then after my first meal I start to look flat and watery. By night Iím a soft ball of crap. Wake up next day, hard AF again! Pumps are great but short lived. Whatís going on? Iím 5í 10Ē. Currently holding 15% BF. Goal at end of cut is at least 12%. Calories are at 2,150, very low card, low-moderate fats.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    All Natural

Looking for some cutting advice

New here, so hello everyone. Hereís my dilemma, Iím seven weeks into a fifteen week cut. Started at 192 down to 185. Holding muscle well. However, every morning I wake up hard AF. Then after my first meal I start to look flat and watery. By night Iím a soft ball of crap. Wake up next day, hard AF again! Pumps are great but short lived. Whatís going on?

Iím 5í 10Ē. Currently holding 15% BF. Goal at end of cut is at least 12%. Calories are at 2,150, very low card, low-moderate fats. Everything tracked and weighed. Very consistent.

Currently training weights five days/wk, two heavy compound days and three speed days with bodybuilding movements thrown in. I mix it up. Fasted cardio 45 mins six days a week.

Any ideas on why the meals are setting me off for the day? Never experienced this before. Several years ago I was able to get sub par 12%, muscular, full abs, without any issues.

Diet, not that it really matters, is mainly chicken, eggs, some whey powder, sweet potatoes, cauliflower rice, avocados, and almond butter. I donít believe itís food related. Possibly digestive issues but everything feels normal except when I look in the mirror.

Re: Looking for some cutting advice

your diet looks clean except they whey powder. drop that and it will help.

what happens is when you eat your stomach gets inflamed. my suggestion is eat later in the day and eat in a window. try doing a 2-6pm eating window

i love your diet otherwise but you need more fruits and veggies man. fruit is very important due to its fiber content and that will help too. the 80's lie that fruit is bad, fruit is sugar blah blah blah has been proven wrong. fruit is not only full of fiber but also vitamins, electroylytes, water, and minerals
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

All Natural

Quote Quote posted by stevesmi View Post
    your diet looks clean except they whey powder. drop that and it will help.

what happens is when you eat your stomach gets inflamed. my suggestion is eat later in the day and eat in a window. try doing a 2-6pm eating window

i love your diet otherwise but you need more fruits and veggies man. fruit is very important due to its fiber content and that will help too. the 80's lie that fruit is bad, fruit is sugar blah blah blah has been proven wrong. fruit is not only full of fiber but also vitamins, electroylytes, water, and minerals
    Forgot to mention I actually have 1/2 cup of cut cantaloupe with every prework meal. Also the cauliflower rice gets me going. To that bathroom that is. Also have a boatload of vitamins I take I didnít bother to mention. Iím pretty dialed in, but always open to advice!

Good call on the whey. Thanks. Iím gonna nix it for extra egg whites. I also do a Chipotle style marinade with the chicken. Could be all the spices, peppers too?

Also today I did better post meals. Iím thinking now Iím wooshing out fat so the pre squish to that process is what I might of been experiencing. You would think five weeks in Iím post that. But a stubborn metabolism compared to my last major cut could be a factor. Gonna keep pushing along, eye on the prize.

Quote Quote posted by staylifted View Post
    New here, so hello everyone. Hereís my dilemma, Iím seven weeks into a fifteen week cut. Started at 192 down to 185. Holding muscle well. However, every morning I wake up hard AF. Then after my first meal I start to look flat and watery. By night Iím a soft ball of crap. Wake up next day, hard AF again! Pumps are great but short lived. Whatís going on?

Iím 5í 10Ē. Currently holding 15% BF. Goal at end of cut is at least 12%. Calories are at 2,150, very low card, low-moderate fats. Everything tracked and weighed. Very consistent.

Currently training weights five days/wk, two heavy compound days and three speed days with bodybuilding movements thrown in. I mix it up. Fasted cardio 45 mins six days a week.

Any ideas on why the meals are setting me off for the day? Never experienced this before. Several years ago I was able to get sub par 12%, muscular, full abs, without any issues.

Diet, not that it really matters, is mainly chicken, eggs, some whey powder, sweet potatoes, cauliflower rice, avocados, and almond butter. I donít believe itís food related. Possibly digestive issues but everything feels normal except when I look in the mirror.
    welcome to EF family!

well I can 100% tell you that diet matters big time

when you list your items its hard to know what you're eating

what we need from you is a LOG journal of your
    diet
    training
    cycle

just start posting a log here

tell us your meals 1 by 1 and we'll help you sort thru them and get you harder

check other logs guys have done on EF
    https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...g-1507439.html
    https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...g-1507649.html

The downside of being better than everyone else, is that people tend to assume you're pretentious.
    bros meals matter big time, post your Log for us to see and we will help

meals matter for bloating etc
    can you post a LOG for us?

bro get on ranch food diet

Top 5 Jr. USA Lt/hvy weight Quadsweep's Avatar
    as a competitor I can safely say diet is everything
    so meals really matter big time
    please post up a LOG with your diet and training and cycle in detail
    www.needtobuildmuscle.com sponsored athlete!!!

In the final arena, there will be no judges, only witnesses to my greatness!

The weak suffer what they must. The strong endure what they will.

cutting advice will start when you tell us your meal plans in a LOG
    I cant say but seems your meal intake and macros way off

its in your diet i bet, LOG+