Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking for some cutting advice

Ok guys, here’s my food plan. Nothing special, pretty standard blan BB diet. *Meal five had whey protein powder but replaced today with the egg whites.

Meal 1
60g steel cut oats
5 servings of liquid egg whites, two yolks, or 20g almond butter.

Meal 2
150g chicken breast
100g white rice (cooked)
1 Serving of pico de gallo (salsa)
1/2 avocado

Meal 3 (pre workout)
60g cream of rice
21g raw honey
1 Greek yogurt

Meal 4
1/2 Cup cantaloupe
150g chicken breast
1pkg cauliflower rice
1 Serving pico de gallo

Meal 5
5 liquid egg whites
20g almond butter
1 medium sweet potato

204g carbs
51g fat
201g protein
2,141 calories

My OP has my cardio and training routine.

this explains it all pretty much

your carb intake is way too high and you need to replace the rice period

cut carbs to under 100 grams per day
and increase fats and protein with those calories

i would replace 1 chicken breast with fatty steak to get the extra calories in to start

cut the rice out completely cut sweet potato
really get carbs low and you'll see your bloating go down fast

are you cycling? steroids or sarms?

this explains it all pretty much

your carb intake is way too high and you need to replace the rice period

cut carbs to under 100 grams per day
and increase fats and protein with those calories

i would replace 1 chicken breast with fatty steak to get the extra calories in to start

cut the rice out completely cut sweet potato
really get carbs low and you'll see your bloating go down fast

are you cycling? steroids or sarms?

Ok I’m gonna try that, thanks. Rice was only at 100g (cooked) 1x a day before workouts but I don’t need it.

As far as sweet potatoes, I actually do not enjoy them so thats an easy fix.

Steak, red meat in general, for me is something I have to be careful of. I get diverticulitis flare ups when I eat it. I can probably do 3-4 oz a day. Usually not worth it so I stick to chicken. I can do Salmon for something more with more fats?

No cycling, no SARMS, just HRT (9 yrs) Test Cypionate 200mg/wk, Nandrolone Decanoate 200mg/wk. Anastrazole 1mg/2x wk. No sides. Full labs every six months.

Ok I’m gonna try that, thanks. Rice was only at 100g (cooked) 1x a day before workouts but I don’t need it.

As far as sweet potatoes, I actually do not enjoy them so thats an easy fix.

Steak, red meat in general, for me is something I have to be careful of. I get diverticulitis flare ups when I eat it. I can probably do 3-4 oz a day. Usually not worth it so I stick to chicken. I can do Salmon for something more with more fats?

No cycling, no SARMS, just HRT (9 yrs) Test Cypionate 200mg/wk, Nandrolone Decanoate 200mg/wk. Anastrazole 1mg/2x wk. No sides. Full labs every six months.

why do you need rice? you should minimum use brown rice not white rice

salmon is fine with fats but you need more nuts and oils like flaxseed and walnuts

HRT test cyp 200mgs and deca 200mgs thats NOT HRT that's Sports TRT almost a cycle imo

you need to log your diet and training closely here

what changes did you make already?

why do you need rice? you should minimum use brown rice not white rice

salmon is fine with fats but you need more nuts and oils like flaxseed and walnuts

HRT test cyp 200mgs and deca 200mgs thats NOT HRT that's Sports TRT almost a cycle imo

you need to log your diet and training closely here

what changes did you make already?

Actually I said I didn’t need the rice.

As far as my HRT protocol, are you a doctor? In any case, one can speculate and repeat things they’ve seen or read. But truthfully labs don’t lie.

I originally started nine years ago at 100mg of test cyp. My total testosterone when I started was under 200 and the “standard” clinical dose just wasn’t enough. Thankfully I had the right doctor who wanted things better for me. 100mg of test only brought me up into the 500’s. My doctor wanted me optimal and quickly bumped me up to 175mg which put me at the 1,000 mark.

Three years later due to a prior cervical fusion (C6-C7) and several lumbar nerve deadening procedures stemming from an on the job accident and an MVA which were greatly hindering my training, my doctor introduced the nandrolone decanoate. Due to that change the test cyp was tweaked to 200mg. Labs were great. Since then I’ve been having the best labs in over twenty years! Again, labs don’t lie.

Oh, I had one scare last year when a high PSA showed up. Turned out to be a case of prostatitis (infection) A course of antibiotics brought it right back down into the normal range. Apparently I missed the symptoms as I was also dealing with covid.

As far as which changes I made, the only thing I did was cut the carbs to just under 100g a day and up the protein. Everything firing on all cylinders now. That watery layer of fat on my waist and chest is gone. I appreciate all the help here.

Actually I said I didn’t need the rice.

As far as my HRT protocol, are you a doctor? In any case, one can speculate and repeat things they’ve seen or read. But truthfully labs don’t lie.

I originally started nine years ago at 100mg of test cyp. My total testosterone when I started was under 200 and the “standard” clinical dose just wasn’t enough. Thankfully I had the right doctor who wanted things better for me. 100mg of test only brought me up into the 500’s. My doctor wanted me optimal and quickly bumped me up to 175mg which put me at the 1,000 mark.

Three years later due to a prior cervical fusion (C6-C7) and several lumbar nerve deadening procedures stemming from an on the job accident and an MVA which were greatly hindering my training, my doctor introduced the nandrolone decanoate. Due to that change the test cyp was tweaked to 200mg. Labs were great. Since then I’ve been having the best labs in over twenty years! Again, labs don’t lie.

Oh, I had one scare last year when a high PSA showed up. Turned out to be a case of prostatitis (infection) A course of antibiotics brought it right back down into the normal range. Apparently I missed the symptoms as I was also dealing with covid.

As far as which changes I made, the only thing I did was cut the carbs to just under 100g a day and up the protein. Everything firing on all cylinders now. That watery layer of fat on my waist and chest is gone. I appreciate all the help here.

well HRT aka TRT you can look this up is 100mgs to 150mgs testosterone/week max (thats like FDA doses)

so 200mgs test 200mgs deca is called sports TRT
its cool hommie, this is a steroid forum I'm all good with sports trt no matter what, i use a lot of gear myself

i'd like to see more of your training, hows is your training and cardio?

and you said you cut the carbs hows the new meal plan going? post it

well HRT aka TRT you can look this up is 100mgs to 150mgs testosterone/week max (thats like FDA doses)

so 200mgs test 200mgs deca is called sports TRT
its cool hommie, this is a steroid forum I'm all good with sports trt no matter what, i use a lot of gear myself

i'd like to see more of your training, hows is your training and cardio?

and you said you cut the carbs hows the new meal plan going? post it

All good. I’m proud of my enhancements so I guess I can be a little protective of them. I’ve received some flack from folks thrashing it, talking out of their ass, etc.. Not you, basically ill informed people. Plus, nandrolone gets an underserved bad rap. For the right candidate it offers some amazing benefits, all meant to promote wellness. I do very well on it. Absolutely no sides.

My diet is the same as first posted. The only change I made was cutting out the rice and sweet potato. I replaced those cals with more protein by adding a 100g of chicken and an extra Greek yogurt. I don’t do well with red meat (diverticulitis flare ups) But i’m trying to incorporate 4-6oz of ribeye steak a week. I tried it for the first time last night and I’ll see how it goes.

My training is difficult to show because it’s flexible. The guys I train with are power lifters and they have a meet the end of this month they’re prepping for. We’ve been doing a modified Westside routine, 3 heavy days and two speed days, incorporating bands on some movements.

Personally I’m more interested in bodybuilding. Good thing for me is one of the guys took the title of Mr. Florida years ago so he still holds some passion for BB. Because of that some BB movements are thrown in once the core movements are completed. Sometimes for shoulders and arms I’ll do my own thing. Training is hardcore.

Cardio as mentioned, is a 1 hr fasted walk on the beach 5 days a week. I live down South so it’s year round.

Top Bottom