Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking for a post workout shake that is easy to drink!

Only1eagle

I have gotten used to ABB (american body building) fruit shakes. They do not taste bad and are not filling/heavy on the stomach.

Anyone know of either a powder or fruity drink that is similar but is alot cheaper?

thanks in advance

Optimum Nutrition (ON 100% Whey) in chocolate is quite good. mix that with some glutamine, dextrose, etc. and you have a great pwo shake.

i just had deja vu reading this post, there was a post almost to the tee of this one a few weeks ago. i recommended then ON Pro Complex, mixes very easily, like chocolate kool aid, 55 grams protein in 1 serving.

check www.vitacost.com

seems to be the cheapest i've found with shipping included.

Muscle milk.....with water, and the cheapest I have found is at massnutrition.com it's like 18.50 then 3.50 s/h great stuff

Ok I think I didnt properly relay what I was looking for.

I use ON 10% whey choc mint during the day but for after workout I wanted something that wasnt "thick like a shake" and more like a "fruit drink(think coolaid)"

I got isopure zero carb alpine punch. Be it not clear it is still ALOT less thick than the shakes and works well for thirst and protein Post WO

Top Bottom