Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking to learn more about diet....

maxtor

I workout really hard and get my rest and the whole bit. BUT, I eat okay...but i know it can better. I am looking for a good book that would educate me about foods and diet and help me eat good as well as know what foods do what..etc.
Also, are there places where you can go to get some consultation or help with your diet???

Theres alot of resources online, the hardest part is that diets in general are so controversal. I'm talking about Diet as in eating style, not as in fatloss. since there are bulking diets maintance diets cutting diets ect... It can be difficult to cut through the fluff and gimicks there are so many of them and so many of them work for various reseasons and suck for various reasons, What do you want your diet to do for you is probably the most important question. Since it will point you in certain directions in general. You may prefer a book over online resources mainly because you can take it withyou and read anywhere alot easier, aswell as free up the net for other users in the family. I prefer the net mainly because most articles are short, and I can quickly move on to opposing views and other views. Tell us what your looking to do, and I'm sure people can reccomend some good books for that perpose as well as give you plenty of information. I've recently had a break through in my diet (posted under Diet - Diet Eat big lotsa cardio) of course it seems diets need to be changed from time to time as our bodies get accustomed.

I basically want to be able to set up a diet for myslef, say for a bulking cycle, or a cutting cycle, when i need to. Right now I have some idea, but not totally. And as a result my stomach just isnt going anywhere.

I like the book idea for the simple fact that I can take it anywhere. I dont mind reading online, but I am in front of a computer practically all day long, and reading a book would be a nice change.

I have had enough of this not eating right BS, and want to able to show my abs! Diet is a huge part of bodybuilding and I want to master that part. I hope that helps at all, lol, sometimes i confuse myself.

Favorite thing in the world has got to be Lean ham.

96% 35cal 5 protein per slice
98% 25cal 5 protein per slice
I often load it up with mustard and cut the pieces small to make eating it last longer, recently I've decided to cut out the mustard just to see how its effecting me.

Avoid cereals regardless of how good they look as far as stats go, I've found they are quite counter productive, not to mention who the hell eats the correct serving size (its like the little camping boxes for the right size who eats just one of those), when I used to eat cereal I ate a good portion of the box per sitting. Cereal also akes me tired if I eat it in the morning, when I hit the gym damn I get tired fast, gotta be all that machine processed carbs.

Top Bottom