Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LOOK AT THIS!! No serious bodybuilder can be without this device!!!

Trickie

I have purchased a Rosemary Conelley Nutri Scale - it basically weighs food and calculates the Protein, Fat, carb and calorie content!! No more guesswork!! Surely this is a must for any bodybuilder esp when dieting for a show. (Thanks to Big G for bringing this to my attention)

Boardin087 said:
um i dnot even have to see the product to know it doesn't work.

It does work....I just cant post a picture.....you can get it from ROSEMARY-CONLEY.CO.UK. And its not that expensive either.

It comes with a list of 500 diff foods. So say a lean sirloin steak will be no.234 for example. You key in the number then press P for protein content C for carbs etc. I've no idea how it works it out though, don't really care - its a masive help to me in determining how much protein/calories I actually consume.

Trickie said:
It comes with a list of 500 diff foods. So say a lean sirloin steak will be no.234 for example. You key in the number then press P for protein content C for carbs etc. I've no idea how it works it out though, don't really care - its a masive help to me in determining how much protein/calories I actually consume.
u hope, all im saying is if the readings are off it could be more of a detriment then anything

I would suggest buying a nutrition book with all the vit/min/protein/carb/fat for all food and read it often. Then buy a weigh-o-matic scale, or some shit like that

Boardin087 said:
u hope, all im saying is if the readings are off it could be more of a detriment then anything

Yeah but isn't it the same when you try and work it out yourself without the scale? There's margin for error there too..........

Top Bottom