Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Longest safest fast?

I wanted to know what would be considered the ideal fasting time ?

your topic & text appear to be separate but related questions:

1. autophagy starts only after 16 hours. I have read very ofter not to go over 72 hours, but i cannot right now provide the reasoning behind that advise

2. this is a good video on protocols :
Intermittent Fasting Explained: A new video by Dylan Gemelli
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sh...rg/forums/showthread.php?t=64205&share_type=t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

there is a difference between fasting and starving. the two concepts are easy to decipher. on one hand you are controlling when you break the fast, on the other you have no choice but to starve due to lack of food..

the longest I have fastest was 19 days. you can find my log where i talk about it

i could have kept going, but the social aspects of fasting make it hard to.. food is such a big part of our society. tailgating at a game, going out to dinner, cooking, going to your favorite grocery store and picking out a steak, etc.. these are all things you have to sacrifice when you fast

If you are talking about intermittent fasting - the 16/8 method is the most common.

If you are talking about prolonged fasting I think 72 hours is ideal

Top Bottom