Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

london broil nutrition properties

ChucKcal

is this the best cut to have when you are bulking guys? very low in calories and high in protein, is not as soft as rib eye or prime rib but it's more healthy, can you have it everyday? I'm not into chicken and seafood too much.

Here are the nutrition facts for a 8oz serving of london broil steak -
Calories 320 Calories from Fat 90 (28.1%)
Total Fat 10g -
Saturated fat 4g -
Monounsaturated fat 3g -
Cholesterol 150mg -
Sodium 130mg 6%
Potassium 0mg -
Carbohydrates 0g -
Protein 52g

London Broil is one of the lowest-calorie cuts of beef you can find. The only cut that is slightly leaner is eye of round. Both are relatively tough so your best bet would be to cook them in the slow cooker to tenderize the meat.

It is not a bad choice but I wouldn't be eating beef every day as your main protein source. You might just need to experiment with some spices and different ways of cooking chicken. Find something that fits your taste.

Even though I dont see anything bad in eating beef every day (and I would love that if I could afford), but I would still try to switch around the protein sources once in a while.

Chiken is hella cheap, as well as white fish, so you can get those with any type of spices or sauces and make yourself some nice meals.

Top Bottom