Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The liver and how it metabolizes fat, until when can it keep up?

blood_drinker

The liver burns fat through the way of water, because when enough water isn't present your liver get overloaded when your kidneys don't get enough water. Your liver metabolizes fat, and it can't do that 100% if it is doing the kidneys job.

Now, with all the work your body does burning fat on a diet like crums, until when can it keep up? As your kidneys can get overloaded with protein in extreme excess, can't the liver get overloaded or simply tire of burning excess fat. Is this what happens when it starts burning muscle, or cease fat loss altogether?

Perhaps this is yet another reason to implement a cheat day, to break away from the routine and to fool not only your metabolism , but your liver as well. I am a fan of cheat days especially because they restore my glycogen .

I know this post is messy, but can anyone reason with me here?
MS, Vageta, Crum, mrx?

As I sit and ponder, your cheat day does wonder for body and this maybe a reason for Refeeds, not only to spike insulin. The liver getting overloaded though, well I would think you'd know it. You'd feel really tired, fatigued, weak, your skin would prob turn pale. Good question though.

You should had plornive to that list, in most cases he can give you some good advice :)

Considering how many people here are on high protein diets, I'm really surprised this hasn't gotten more responses.

Again I'm not clear on the question. A high fat/high protein diet without adequate fluid intake is certainly a bad idea. Is that what you're asking??

Refeeds are good for you metabolism and fat loss efforts on ANY type of submaintenance diet, not just keto. Is this what you're asking??

Your liver does not "tire" of burning fat, though too much protein for too long may stress it. Fatloss stalls and muscle loss increases because of metabolic and hormonal imbalances rather than the liver getting lazy. Refeeds, AAS and many other ergogenic aids reduce this, but don't eliminate it with long term dieting. The leaner you get, the harder it is to burn stored bodyfat and the more likely you are to burn muscle. But even in this situation the liver can easily metabolize dietary fat. Is this what you're asking??

Top Bottom