Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A little nutrition note when bulking

ORGANON CANON

A male weighing in at 360lbs with a bf% of 3 only needs 6000 cals a day to bulk. Considering Ronnie isn't that big some of you should reconsider there bulking diets. You are not supposed to gain a lot of fat when bulking. When I bulk I gain a max of 3-4lbs of fat. You have to know what to eat. For a 200lb man at 10% bf, the average of this board, you need 3400 cals a day to bulk. Just something to ponder for those bulking and wondering why they are so fat.

when I was a 200 pound male(still a male but no longer 200) 3500 was maintnace. Your statement, though well intention, is a fallacy. You can't lump everybody into one generic catagory and expect all the biological systems that determine caloric need to be the same. I was 200 at between 8-9% and needed at least 3500 cals to keep the scales from heading south. At 4000 calories gains were at a snails pace but the scale began to rad possitive. Finally at 5000 cals the gains materialized as I had hoped and expected. Some people(myself included) diet at 3500 cals. A bold a generalized statement like this simply can not apply to to a majority.

that doesnt go for every one.. if my friend "only" eats 4000k a day he looses way too much muscle....

he need about 7500+ to actully gain acceptable amount of weight.. and hes only 180lbs

your BSR (basal metabolic rate) has alot to do with it. Me, I have a very fast metabolism and need at least 5000 calories a day to bulk, and I barely get a little bit of a gut. But my friend who has a slower metabolism puts on fat like a mofo at 5000 cal/day. Everyody is different.

Metabolisms vary widely. There really are some big fat people that eat less than some skinny people. Some of my friends never exercise and stay lean. If I don't exercise, I slowly but surely get fat.

Top Bottom