Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

a little help..

T

((The_King))

Hey guys, I have a question .. i may get flamed but whatever.
I used to have very slow metabolism weighin at 220 pounds, I'm now 150..
I eat ALOTE ( and sometimes junk food )... but gain no weight? I've pigged out 2-3 days in a row and gained no weight.. so does this mean i have slow-fast metaoblism or very very fast? thanks!

((The_King)) said:
Hey guys, I have a question .. i may get flamed but whatever.
I used to have very slow metabolism weighin at 220 pounds, I'm now 150..
I eat ALOTE ( and sometimes junk food )... but gain no weight? I've pigged out 2-3 days in a row and gained no weight.. so does this mean i have slow-fast metaoblism or very very fast? thanks!

well the only major weight you are going to fluctuate over 2 days would be water weight. if you pigout everyday for a month, you will see a weight change unless you have an extremely fast metabolism now.

chances are that when you became active (assuming you were inactive at 220) by lifting weights, cardio, eating more often, etc that your metabolism also sped up significantly

yes, i made a big change when i was at 220.
I used to lift weights constantly but stopped fora little, I really eat healthy and run when i need to(school p.e SHIT!) but you know.. you have ur weeks where u just wanna lay off the healthy food :p! I guess that has helped me. well thanks for the info, just was wondering!

Top Bottom