Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liquid Osta

adrianalucia71

Hello, my name is Adriana and i am new to this site.
was curious about Liquid Osta and would love to get the best benefits for myself..I would love to be sculpted..Like a ballroom dancers physique. I workout pretty much everyday..my weakness is food..which i k thats key..please help enlighten me.

thank your for your time to read my post.
Cheers
Adrianan:)

oo yess..just started on Liquid Osta tonite..I have been taking T3 and wanted to change up..I am taking Oxandro rt now too..

thanks againg

first off if you want to lose fat you need to eat less food and less often. until you do that you will spin your wheels

next using T3 is fucking with your thyroid, i am so not a fan of that. n2bm sells something called T-3PCT which turbo charges your thyroid, i would rather you do that

yes sir..i took it yesterday in the evening and to another this morning. .01ml.. suggested amount for females between 15mg to 25mg..also taking anavar too

I'm not clear on the being curious about something and then taking it before anyone has had time to answer. What dose of Var?

You need to work on what you called 'your weakness'. No steroid or sarm will help if you eat too much

I am 5'3" 3/4 height
Weight is 123 ish
as far as eating too much..i do not eat burgers on a daily basis.
I have been down to 113lb.. I have been told that i look great BUTTTTT if i can only lose this much here..been told i am fat etc..Not a good thing for your self esteem..

I know your food intake is key and eating healthy food too..I get that..just wanted that kick in the tail to get to the nxt level

thank you for your comments again..well appreciated

I am 5'3" 3/4 height
Weight is 123 ish
as far as eating too much..i do not eat burgers on a daily basis.
I have been down to 113lb.. I have been told that i look great BUTTTTT if i can only lose this much here..been told i am fat etc..Not a good thing for your self esteem..

I've no idea where the burger comment came from. Kinda left field. You yourself suggested that your weakness was food. At 5'4 (or so) and 123lbs the ballet dancer thing isn't on the cards right now. Most of those girls are taller and weigh less (100lbs or so).

I still wanna know how much Var?

As for Osta (Ostrarine - a sarm) and var... they need to work in tandem with you controlling food intake for you to get to where you look like a ballet dancer. Drugs alone are not any kind of answer to a losing weight kind of problem.

If (and you're already on the drugs by your own choice) you decide on a plan of action it needs to be your decision and not due to others saying you're fat etc.

Top Bottom