Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liquid Osta

i did that..it says lower voice, loss of hair..i can cause cancer.....it looks cool but i like my hair..and plus like my voice sounding girly..haha..but i guess i can try it..is it pricey?

That's steroids. Only one Sarm was reported (somewhat in accurately) as MAYBE causing cancer. The recommended dose of that particular Sarm is 30mg a day. To get the equivalent amount given to mice who had a higher than usual chance of getting cancer you'd need to use 900g a day. In other words 30x the recommended dose. Price wise they vary. You can check out Sarms1 (google the site) and see what the prices are. They are due to have completed restocking and have items for sale on the 15rth of this month.

As far as I know all Sarms elicit minimal side effects.

You know Osta as you keep calling it IS a sarm right? Indeed as I said before you really ought to know what's what when it comes to taking drugs before you start taking them as we know you already are.

good morning..ok..i didnt k that..I just bought some that says Sarms ..I was in a verbal abusive relationship..basically he did the looking up info etc..plus he is taking steroids..everyday for me is do i look good now..am i attractive to him now..

I want to be that gal that looks awesome in whatever stage in my life..not fun

Ostarine is not going to cause any of those emasculating effects that steroids do. Ostarine is a SARM and SARMs are anabolic substances with no androgenic activity (except RAD).

good morning..ok..i didnt k that..I just bought some that says Sarms ..I was in a verbal abusive relationship..basically he did the looking up info etc..plus he is taking steroids..everyday for me is do i look good now..am i attractive to him now..

I want to be that gal that looks awesome in whatever stage in my life..not fun

be careful buying sarm's without knowing what you are getting.. a lot of sarm's are fake or really pro hormones.. sarms1 sells real sarms

Top Bottom