Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liquid Osta

I think you look great. I have no issue with you using Ostarine or something like Cardarine but don't see the value in anavar. I really only think anavar is worth it for a woman if you are competing and looking to add some size and harden up.

Good evening.. thank you for your insite..and thank you..as far as anavar..I would not like to compete but would sure like to get there physique wise..Ballroom dancers body..one to name ..Yulia Zarogocheko..i think thats how she spells it..if anything I would compete in Ballroom Dance..Latin

Would it be ok to finish the avavar? What other oral drug to help me to get there while using Osta? i really want to get there..I have been abused verbally saying that i am fat..I got down to 113lbs and heard..U look great BUTTT if u can lose this part of your body..u would be perfect...its a beat down..but i am doing this for me..lifting and a bit of cardio and trying to eat better..but its those darn cookies..ooyy vay..

ok..thanks again for taking your time to read my post..

Just cooked Fresh Alaskan salmon with asparagus, rosemary pink sea salt, pepper butter(real)..it turned up scrumptious..1st time too..
Cheers

Yessssss..very fixated plus image was a BIG stinkin thing for him..wanted me to wear makeup going to the gym..crazy..his 2nd wife is 5'1" less than 100lbs..he would have liked it i got down to 105'lb..emotional abuse is there..if i eat something..i can hear is voice telling me i eat too much etc..not fun...

Yessssss..very fixated plus image was a BIG stinkin thing for him..wanted me to wear makeup going to the gym..crazy..his 2nd wife is 5'1" less than 100lbs..he would have liked it i got down to 105'lb..emotional abuse is there..if i eat something..i can hear is voice telling me i eat too much etc..not fun...

Yep - fixated on a number like I said.

Good morning gentlemen..hope your day is a smash..

Ok..what combo drug to use with Liquid Osta with once my anavar is finished..

When is the best time to use Osta please..I k now NOT to use in the evening..

thanks and cheers

thanks and cheers

The half life of ostarine is roughly 24 hours so it really doesn't matter when you take it. All that matters is remembering to your dosage each day.

SARMS are not stimulants. They will not effect sleep so they are perfectly fine to take in the evening!

Take it whenever best fits your schedule.

thanks and cheers

the triple stack would include lgd and cardarine

Thank you kindly..ok what can Sarms do to me?..can I achieve this look? I know with proper diet and workouts yes but want to get that kick in the bum.. or this 3stackers thing? thank you 23.jpg7e4cd82a37730a16bb961aa4675125f8.jpg5f64cb97cd7954286fed7e7e4e62407b.jpg

Sorry about the pics with the physique of the ladies I shared with yous..What is sarms? what are the benefits plus taking the Osta or Three stacker..

Thank you

Top Bottom