Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liquid only diet?

herm77

Has anyone tried this? Just drinking liquids all day no solid food? I was thinking about just drinking Greens superfood drink and whey protein shakes throughout the day. I should be good to workout with that right?

what you are referring to is a liquid diet. keep in mind those greens powders can have a ton of calories per scoop if you get a poor brand. the one i use only has 25 cals per scoop.

you don't need food to workout, your body has plenty of storage to get you through a workout. I fasted for 19 days with no food and was able to workout daily

if you click my link below i published an Ebook on fasting strategies, i include the liquid fasting too

It's a fad. You will loose weight but that's simply because there's no food in your intestines since you aren't eating any solid food. Any weight you loose you will gain right back once you start eating normally again.

If you want to water fast, that's one thing but doing a completely liquid diet is just silly. Fiber is your friend!

Top Bottom