Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liquid Egg Whites...

They are cheap in the states. I scramble them or even pour them right into shakes. They don't really change the taste at all (provided you don't pour a shit ton in)

They actually thicken up a shake quite nicely too, if you happen to be making one with a blender.

I get mine from sams club Egg beaters four containers for $8.00.

Each container has 7 servings. So about 42grams of protein per container. It's about $2.00 for 42grams of protein.

I'm going to just buy large quantities of eggs from Sam's club. They're about $1.80 for a 18 pack of eggs. Each egg is about 3.5g protein without the yolk, so it'll be about 12 eggs for 42g of protein, which works out to about $1.20/42g protein vs the $2.00/42g protein from egg beaters. $.80 isn't much, but it sure does add up if you eat this like a monster.
+1 my friend. Me and my lifting buddy would get 15 dozen for around 15 bucks from sams. They would be gone in about 2 weeks! :evil:

kinda funny how some big strong powerlifters and big strong bodybuilders cant stomach egg whites... toughen up guys...

I get mine from sams club Egg beaters four containers for $8.00.

Each container has 7 servings. So about 42grams of protein per container. It's about $2.00 for 42grams of protein.

I'm going to just buy large quantities of eggs from Sam's club. They're about $1.80 for a 18 pack of eggs. Each egg is about 3.5g protein without the yolk, so it'll be about 12 eggs for 42g of protein, which works out to about $1.20/42g protein vs the $2.00/42g protein from egg beaters. $.80 isn't much, but it sure does add up if you eat this like a monster.

I have to get a membership for Sam's Club. It is worth it, I think.

Top Bottom