Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liquid egg white muscleegg

hrimpeqs

anyone use this product called muscle egg which is liquid egg whites
seems to be a cheap way to get extra protein and it's way cheaper than buying eggs and making them
I'm currently getting in 250 grams of protein a day and would like to make it higher

seems to be a cheap way to get extra protein and it's way cheaper than buying eggs and making them
I'm currently getting in 250 grams of protein a day and would like to make it higher
I use liquid egg whites as an additive to my eggs . Not much for taste but sure ups the protein value.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

I do use egg white mixes, they are good and easy to use

adding it to my food all the time

I prefer whole eggs personally. That is where the real nutrition is. I doubt you need more than 250g of protein per day unless you are gigantic.

You don't make eggs.

Top Bottom