Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

liquid carbs after workout vs snack (junk) carbs

missyd143

hello im on a ckd diet and take 30 grrams of carbs only ater my workout...is that ok ? and instead of liquid carbs can i have sum fat free sugar candy or cookies? i mean it all the ssame carbs? will that as opposed to the liquid carbs be stored as fat?

if you are on a keto diet, you should not take in over 20g a day carbs-if you want to take in alot of post workout carbs, you must switch diets

then wut other diet is good? i am just wondering if those junk cabs safter A WORKOUT ONLY will store in any way as fat? what diet are u able to achieve good abs? a moderate carb, high protein low fat? or mod. fat low carb? and will doing 25 min 3 times a week on the treadmill help lose fat in waist? will i just burn my leg muscle off(which i dont want)
can sumonle help me answeert these ?'s

If you work out hard enough, the carbs you eat will refill muscle glycogen stores and not be stored as fat. You prolly weigh, what, 120-130lbs? You would have to consume up to 120 grams of carbs after a workout for any of it to be stored as fat. And consider that a *maybe*.

Top Bottom