Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lil changes on my diet , BIG changes on my body

V

Victor

everytime something like this happens , I think " yes, IT IS all about the DIET "

I finished my last cycle in december with 213.5 lbs and 8 % bodyfat .

so , 2 weeks ago I checked it again and I was still with 8 % bodyfat ( good thing I could maitain it low ) BUT I had lost muscle mass , I weigthed 207 lbs with 8 % bodyfat !

then I said WTF ?!?! I lost 6.5 lbs !!! all muscle !!

I said , ok time to EAT , my diet during my cycle was a really restrict diet and I continued to follow it after the cycle ....so I decided to ADD MORE FOOD , clen kcals , protein and carbs

I said , I am already with 8 % bodyfat , now I wanna regain my muscle mass ..... I will EAT MORE

so this was the diet before :

meal 1 - 3 scoops designer whey protein + 1 sandwich ( 2 slices of whole wheat bread + 2 slices fat free cottage cheese

meal 2 - 1 potatoe + 1 chicken breast + 1 1/2 carrot

meal 3 - 3 scoops designer whey protein + 1 tablespoon flaxseed oil

meal 4 - myoplex plus deluxe

meal 5 - same as meal 2

meal 6 - 3 scoops designer whey protein + 1 tablespoon flaxseed oil

and this is the DIET that I am following for 15-20 days ...and also no more aerobics

- meal 1 - 3 scoops designer whey protein + 2 sandwich ( 2 slices of whole wheat bread + 2 slices fat free cottage cheese

meal 2 - 2 potatoes + 2 chicken breast + 1 1/2 carrot

meal 3 - 3 scoops designer whey protein + 1 tablespoon flaxseed oil + 1 banana

meal 4 - myoplex plus deluxe + 1 banana

meal 5 - same as meal 2

meal 6 - 3 scoops designer whey protein + 1 tablespoon flaxseed oil + 1 sandwich ( whole wheat bread + cottage cheese )

also eating a lil bit more junk food than usual on sundays , and even cheating 1 meal in the middle of the week ( usually wednesday )

so guess what happened ???

not only I regained ALL the muscle mass that I have lost but ALSO I DROPPED 1 % bodyfat .

I got tested today and I was with 213 lbs and 7 % bodyfat ....( it is always the same guy and the same caliper and the same method , pollock )

I don't know wtf happened , but all I know is that I feel good and happy :D

so , anyone has any kind explanation to this ????

thanks all for reading

Victor

If people would be like you and pay more attention to their diets they wouldn't need near as much gear.

genarr3 said:
If people would be like you and pay more attention to their diets they wouldn't need near as much gear.

Diet is key. I have a friend who is only a junior in high school. I take him to the gym and try to teach him. He works hard. I tell him diet is key, he actually listens.:)

yep , that is true , it is EASY to obtain AWESOME results with small doses of AS as long as you eat and train right .....

my last cycle was eq 300 mg / week , winny 50 mg EOD and HGH 2 IU EOD , all for 8 weeks and I went from 14 % to 8 % bodyfat and also gained about 14 lbs of muscle mass ....even with a low calorie DIET , you just gotta keep your protein very HIGH .....

Victor

yeah bro , someone told me that diet is about 70 % ........

Victor

Good to see people dont rely on juice to gain weight. Never amazes me when people dont get any gains naturally.

Hey Victor what body type would you say you have endomorphic, mesomorphic or ecto or which combination. Also, how much cardio did you use to do?

I am probably an endo-mesomorph .

I gain fat easily but I also gain muscle just by looking at the weights

I used to do aerobics 3-4 times a week , 30 minutes INTENSE

Victor

Top Bottom