Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lets hear what ingredients you put in your protein shakes

aug181983

i use Serious Mass by ON it says ....anyways 1 /1/2 scoops with 20oz of D milk with 2-3 scoops of spearmint chip ice cream i think its called green with chocolate chips lol then add a big scoop of cool whip,1 hand full of almonds,2 eggs and sometimes peanut butter...then i make 3-4 peanut butters sandwishes. i get 1 piece of bread and throw a huge gloop of peanut butter and fold it in half ...repeat.....all goes down smoothly with the shake like nothing....very stuffing but i need it in order to gain weight....works everytime

lol ya also that, i add sometimes.....hell ya though i gotta gain more weight so when i start my cycle i can achieve my goals
thanks

Last edited:
5 or 6 frozen strawberries, 2 scoops of vanilla whey, all natural peanut butter, water and sometimes fat free/low fat yogurt. try to keep the yogurt to a minimum.

well i need my cal. i add all sorts of sh!t to it so i can try to gain weight but starting monday test p and test e will help :) . but thanks guys

i use Serious Mass by ON it says ....anyways 1 /1/2 scoops with 20oz of D milk with 2-3 scoops of spearmint chip ice cream i think its called green with chocolate chips lol then add a big scoop of cool whip,1 hand full of almonds,2 eggs and sometimes peanut butter...then i make 3-4 peanut butters sandwishes. i get 1 piece of bread and throw a huge gloop of peanut butter and fold it in half ...repeat.....all goes down smoothly with the shake like nothing....very stuffing but i need it in order to gain weight....works everytime

Dude what are you smoking?
This must be a joke!

Top Bottom