Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lets Get Motivated

D00fy

Post your Diet ,BULKING or Cutting and the progress you are getting,lets inspire some of this newbies or whoever

Diet-Modefied "THE ULTIMATE DIET TO GET RIPPED"

Started 2nd Week of Jan Til Goals Accomplished
Starting Weight -168
Current Weight -160ish(Around their,Weight Flucuates)
Starting Waist-35,36
Current Waist About 32-33
(WILL TAKE BF% Sometime this week,and other stats such as size of chest,biceps....)

Progress -Seeing Definition In Back/Especially in Lats,Shoulder Definition,And somewhat chest Definition.........For abs its coming along lower stomach hardly buldges out,see a lower 4pack goin on when lookin the mirror when empty stomach..........<--could be a 6PACK if i did cardio and some ab works hahahah

RIB CAGE getting defined cause of Pullovers

Overall Comments-Diet Excellent,Tendency to cheat hardly if anything il incorporated a refeed day or a occasional snack....

--------------------------------------

EVERYONE POST YOUR Diet/ Stats and Progress or Whaeva

Diet-"THE ULTIMATE DIET TO GET RIPPED

Started jan 7 (seven weeks)

Starting weight 186
Current weight 168

starting waist measurement 35
current wast measurement 32

bf was (educated guess) 17
bf now under 12

I've lost no strength...but have increased in many lifts.

Progress has slowed the last couple of weeks, but i'm increasing my "refeed" frequency to every six days to increase leptin levels.

later

Attempting to bulk, pack on some muscle before leaning out for summer.

Started at low 180's , lookin to get up to about 195.
Trying to eat as clean as possible so i don't acquire a lot of sloppy fat that will be hard to get rid of.

trying to get bigger arms and shoulders, wider back and stronger chest, so basically everything. Gonna be tough to do with lacrosse season, lotta cardio, but i've been eating tons.

I flat BP 275 and I want 315 ASAP for a lil exhibition im puttin on. Im havin a high protein meal all four periods at school and all the Nlarge I can stomach. I would call this a bulking cycle but there is no such method to my madness.

started 2-22-02

starting weight 191
current weight 185

I was able to button my jeans today and could not 5 days ago. The fat is burning up like a furnace and so far no muscle loss none. still have a gut (to be expected) still have a long way to go but am very encouraged on this plan.

3 days lifting
3 days cardio maybe 4 dunno yet
I swear I'm slipping into ketosis alot cause I get a rotten taste foul breath thing and cannot seem to get enough water I must be drinking close to 2 gallons now up from 1 gallon before. Also my energy levels are through the roof. I mean it's like I'm on speed or something but only without the pills. I'm absolutely thinking I could get to 5 or 6 percent within 8 weeks but if not i know i'll be close. God this diet kicks ass. thanks again crumb

went from bulking diet to cutting diet, started jan. 1, plan on ending when bf around 8%

height: 5'6"
starting weight: 171
current weight: 153 (i hate it, it seems i bulked up for nothing, i was at 155-157 around the same bf wehn i started bulking so i gained around 10-12 lbs muscle from bulking, i felt like i lost 6-8 lbs first week in water went down to 165 first week, hope to not go below 145 at absolute minimum, way too light for me i hope to be at least a good solid 185 8%bf in at least around 4 years haha)
diet using: 50/30/20 pro/carbs/fat, one reefeed per week, cardio 3 days per week constant pace outside jogging, 1 day week hiit cardio

strength: bench down 10 lbs, deadlift down 15 lbs, squat same, strength starting to increase again though in around 1 month i should be back up to where i started, i can tell my strength is increasing good

results: i am much more toned, vascularity much better, seemed to lose a lot of size though, 4 pack now, want a visible 6 w/o flexing haha.

Updating Progress

Got BF% test today ,but not with calipers,the electric thingy
so bf% came out to be at 11.8% i believe,but i did lie about my weight by a few lbs higher ,cause i didn't wanna feel small bahahaha

so i am guessing it should be around 10%-12% since the electrics are never accurate...

Question-Eating Before a BF% test such as this effect the the bf% number you get.........

Top Bottom