Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

let's see how much fat i lose in 2 months.

Burning_Inside

Elite Mentor
I was 240 after coming off cycle and a lot fatter than I wanted to be.

For the past 2 months I've been doing low carb, with only carbs coming before and after training, and have managed to get down from 240 to 216. I DO NOT and WILL NOT know my BF%, all I can do is look in the mirror and check the scales once a week.

Workout plan is as follows. It's basiclly the Bodyopus scheme.

Sunday: Carb up
Mon: chest/tris/shoulders, 6 sets each, around 6-10 reps, 15 mins of abs. (diet for rest of week till sunday): chicken/flax oil/2 lbs frozen veggies/maybe some peanut butter, at least a gallon of water daily.)
tues:Back/bis/forearms, same rep scheme as above.
wed-fri: sprints outside/stretching/jumping jacks, whatever, just to keep active for 45 mins or so.
Sat: full body circuit at the ole' gym,(abs done first) begin carbup afterwards (starting around 7 pm, I don't go to bed till late, so Im getting about 20-24 hours worth of carbup.)

Supplements:
multivitamin
l-carnitine 1/2 hour before any workout
liquid amino's before workout on my lifting days

Following are dosages to be determined, i don't have them in my hands yet)
Vasopro Ephedrine HCl
Green Tea Powder
Evodiamine Powder 99%
SesaThin
L-Tyrosine Powder
Propionyl L -Carnitine HCL Powder

Basically i looked up the best actual things available to possibly boost your metabolism and cause actual thermogenesis, and this is what I got. Some of the products are included in Anafit's Thermorexin and Levorex.

So we will see what's up in 2 months, target is 195 lbs with full visible 8 pack. (I'm 215 ish now)

Pictures will be posted every saturday before carb up.

Burning_Inside said:
I was 240 after coming off cycle and a lot fatter than I wanted to be.

For the past 2 months I've been doing low carb, with only carbs coming before and after training, and have managed to get down from 240 to 216. I DO NOT and WILL NOT know my BF%, all I can do is look in the mirror and check the scales once a week.

Workout plan is as follows. It's basiclly the Bodyopus scheme.

Sunday: Carb up
Mon: chest/tris/shoulders, 6 sets each, around 6-10 reps, 15 mins of abs. (diet for rest of week till sunday): chicken/flax oil/2 lbs frozen veggies/maybe some peanut butter, at least a gallon of water daily.)
tues:Back/bis/forearms, same rep scheme as above.
wed-fri: sprints outside/stretching/jumping jacks, whatever, just to keep active for 45 mins or so.
Sat: full body circuit at the ole' gym,(abs done first) begin carbup afterwards (starting around 7 pm, I don't go to bed till late, so Im getting about 20-24 hours worth of carbup.)

Supplements:
multivitamin
l-carnitine 1/2 hour before any workout
liquid amino's before workout on my lifting days

Following are dosages to be determined, i don't have them in my hands yet)
Vasopro Ephedrine HCl
Green Tea Powder
Evodiamine Powder 99%
SesaThin
L-Tyrosine Powder
Propionyl L -Carnitine HCL Powder

Basically i looked up the best actual things available to possibly boost your metabolism and cause actual thermogenesis, and this is what I got. Some of the products are included in Anafit's Thermorexin and Levorex.

So we will see what's up in 2 months, target is 195 lbs with full visible 8 pack. (I'm 215 ish now)

Pictures will be posted every saturday before carb up.

Bro, are you set on doing this or would you like some help????? Optimal FAT burning wouldn't include 3 days worth of sprints, etc....That is anaerobic activity, not optimal for FAT burning whatsoever.....To burn fat and diet correctly, you need to ride the bike, etc for 45+ minutes everyday at a 70% heartrate and preferably not on a full of carb stomach....first thing in morning works great for many......Before I waste my time typing up my opinions for an entire page......are you set on your diet or are you open for change?????

Good luck bro...

will b huge said:
Bro, are you set on doing this or would you like some help????? Optimal FAT burning wouldn't include 3 days worth of sprints, etc....That is anaerobic activity, not optimal for FAT burning whatsoever.....To burn fat and diet correctly, you need to ride the bike, etc for 45+ minutes everyday at a 70% heartrate and preferably not on a full of carb stomach....first thing in morning works great for many......Before I waste my time typing up my opinions for an entire page......are you set on your diet or are you open for change?????

Good luck bro...

Appreciate the offer to help. but please read this and you'll see where I'm coming from.

http://www.womenof.com/Articles/sf_9_22_03.asp

Just a quick snippet.

"For another example, which showcases method two, let’s look at speed athletes. By this I refer to track and field athletes who run short distances very quickly. Have you ever noticed how well muscled and lean they are? Why? Method two uses the principle of very quick glycogen depletion in the cell. The best way to visualize the cell is as a plastic cup with a hole in its bottom. The cup is filled with water that represents glycogen in your cells. Your goal is to run a 100 meter dash and reach the 100 meter mark before your cup is empty. Thus, your coach or trainer fills the cup with water and you’re off. Just as you cross the finish line, your cup drains the last bit of water from the hole. This is the same thing that happens in repeated sprints. Each time you sprint, the glycogen in the cell, like water in the cup, is reduced to almost nothing then, after a short rest of 15-20 seconds, the glycogen stores within the cell are fully restored. This process can continue for about 20-40 minutes of total exercise, neglecting rest time. Once this point is past, the body then begins to burn more fat than carbohydrates or cell glycogen. Why are speed athletes able to retain muscle mass in this manner? The answer is a simple one. Because the athlete stops running when cell glycogen stores can no longer be replenished, energy demands are supplied from metabolized fatty acids. Also, because they cease exercise activity at this point, cannibalization of the muscles do not occur as in distance running since all energy demands are now being met from stored fat supplies. Remember that after exercising you will continue to burn more fat than carbohydrates since most glycogen stores will be gone by the end of a moderate intensity workout. Also, due to workout intensity, the amount of fat burned after these type workouts are a little higher than for biking or distance running. "

Notice my diet is keto except for the 1 day carbup. The next 2 days are meant to deplete my muscles of glycogen as much as possible, and hopefully retain muscle by lifting heavy, then start doing keto cardio for the next couple of days. This is the classic Duchaine (somewhat Lyle McDonald modified) "bodyopus" way of doing things. It's tried and true. I myself have got down to a sort of "way too thin for my 6'4" frame" 165 lbs with this method in the past, though admittedly I was not super ripped but I'd say about 9% bodyfat. I'm a bit wiser and more headstrong now I have no doubts I can end up leaner and more muscular using this same method this go around.

Hey people just wanted to give an update on some things.

for those that do not want to read the following, of what is a mini novel, here's the cliffnotes:

ephedrine HCl, tyrosine, Yohimburn ES, L- carnitine, caffeine= omfg cardio energy

Now to go more in depth...

I had 3 scoops of coffee in 15 OZ of water upon waking (5:00- 5:30 ish, yes i wake up late) with my breakfast consisting of some turkey and 1 tbsp of Flax (orange flavor mmm).

7 o clock took 50 mgs of ephedra HCl. 7:30 rolls around, and I'm listening to some hard rock music to get me pumped, and instantly I just got sucked into the music and I was ready to explode. I was rockin out in my room like I was on drugs (well ok yeah I am but not acid). I figured OK...Time to go running! Tossed on a few squirts of yohimburn ES on my chest and face. Took 1 gram of liquid L- carnitine. 700 mgs of N acetyl Tyrosine. Started my 5 min walk to this soccer field where i do my cardio..

Now let me remind you of a few things. I just started cutting about 3 months ago. I was 240 coming off cycle, a lot fatter that i wnted to be. Took a while to get my diet and cardio under control. Very little willpower. In fact, the first time I went running at this park this year was about 3 months ago after not running for about 8 months. Last year or 2 years ago, I could do like 15 laps around this track easily. I started off this year, and I could do ONE lap and I had an asthma attack (I am asthmatic but not too bad). It was very rough going the next few times running, more asthma attacks, but I know that all I have to do is keep doing it over and over and I'll be fine. I've done it many years previous.

Now, flashback to this past sunday, July 4th weekend. I was very carb depeted (i am doing the bodyopus style training, carb up one day a week on sat/sun, then lift heavy mon-tues, then cardio the rest of the week till a day you wanna start your carb up, which for me is going to be once a week, then once every 2 weeks, then once a week, etc just changing it up. ) and I could barely do ANYTHING. Went home started gorging on junk food sunday and monday. Tues and Wed were gym days. Low calories, no carbs.

Today after taking the supplements listed above, I was out there for an hour like usual but man... I could sprint and sprint and sprint some more. i couldn't keep track of how many sprints i did, but I know what i do usually is like 5 sprints across the field, then stretch out then a few sprints up this hill, then stretch out more, do some jumping jacks, and maybe some ab work in the grass and go home. I also do this late in the evening after sunset so i don't have heat to worry about.

But today i had to do about 15 sprints across that field (3 times the normal) and I did 2 uphill, and a few sets of jumping jacks, and lots of stretching, and my heartrate was a pumpin' for a good full hour (though it wasn;t beating out of ordinary range while I do cardio, it was just like i could recover quicker after every sprint and had energy to go). Now of course, it's USUALLY pumping for a good hour but I tossed in a LOT more work in that hour today than usual. I didn't even feel like it was a chore to be out there today, I can actually say I LIKED being out there. I was just surging with energy. Evern after the hour was up and I left the field, I felt as if I could still keep going. keep in mind..I AM ASTHMATIC (I'm sure the Ephedrine really helps this) AND IN KETOSIS AND CARB DEPLETED RUNNING ON LOW CALS!!

I haven't even started on my other supplements I got cause I need to go for a bloodtest and I am going to go today and get it before I start taking stuff, because i want to go get another test in a couple months and have my doc compare it to this one I'm getting tomorrow to see if anything is worse/better.

By the way this is my full order from Bulk Nutrition. :

2 x Vasopro Ephedrine HCl (48 Tablets/25 mg) = $19.98
1 x Green Tea Powder (100 g) = $14.00
1 x Evodiamine Powder 99% (25 grams) = $24.99
1 x SesaThin (4 oz) = $29.99
1 x L-Tyrosine Powder (4 oz) = $9.99
1 x Propionyl L -Carnitine HCL Powder (75g) = $16.99
Why I picked these supplements: After doing my homework, I found these items to be the top of the list of thermogenics/fat mobilizatin/mental focus. If I had more money I'd have picked up some form of ALA and creatine, but o well.

Along with that I'm taking flax, multivitamin, and I am on the antidpressant Wellbutrin.

in 2-3 months I should be a walking anatomy chart. I'm at like 215 now I want to TRY and not go below 195 before being shredded.

Top Bottom