Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lee Priest off season diet

alfred rose

I can't believe a guy works his butt off while training and taking aas to reach his goals, on the off season he eats like beast and gain weight from eating tons of junk food, I was concerned about having two donuts and 1 slice of pizza during my off season and this guy eats 1-2 boxes of Krispy Kreme a day and a bucket of KFC, is really his off season diet like he affirms?
I searched for pictures of lee priest in the off-season and the dude looks like any regular fat guy with big arms and maybe some Gynecomastia too.

Lee priest is known for getting down right fat in the offseason. Those photos are real and not photo shopped.

The whole 'massive bulk and then cut' mindset is a very old school way of thinking. Building muscle is a slow process. Bulking like that will only get you fat and be very hard on the body. It is best to grow slow. You need to eat to grow, but eating an absurd amount of food and especially junk food will just make you fat.

Frankly, I have seen a lot of videos featuring him, and he always said that he loves food, so he prefers to either train more to compensate, or live with the fat, rather than say no to food. Obviously, before a competition he would diet, but off season food was his second passion after bodybuilding.

In a way, it even gives him more credit - was able to do great cuts before competing, and he would do so on a regular basis.

Yes, this is his style. I much prefer to gain lean mass then have to do the bulk then cut all the time. Plus, eating those kinds of foods are terrible for the organs. Add poor organ health to using AAS and that is not a good recipe.

I wouldn't worry about what guys like him do. they have totally different genetics. would be like you trying to be a pro basketball player, go and practice everyday for the next 2 years straight. you still won't be able to play in the NBA lol

Top Bottom