Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Learn to eat!!

SteveMobsterG

EF Logger
You... no not you... but YOU! Yes you. You who is 6 feet tall and thinking of using YK-11 but only weighs 145lbs (as per a recent thread)... you need to learn to eat.

And you... the big fella... yeah you. The one who has 20% or more bodyfat at 245lbs (ditto)... you need to learn to eat!

Yes this is a pro PED use site. Yes we have great sponsors such as PSL and NapsGear but c'mon... you gotta learn to eat better.

Hey skinny!
Drugs, aka PEDs, like Sarms or AAS can and do help. Let's not be in any doubt, but I'll bitch slap the person that says ok go ahead and take them if the person asking eats like a mouse. There is no way in hell they'll add and keep any serious amount of muscle if they take any PED but carry on eating poorly.

You need to up the foot you eat.

And 'I think I'm 20% (it's probably more)
The same applies to you. There's no steroid or PED on earth that's gonna help you loose and then keep the fat off in your genetically normal (cos freaks have their own rules) if you take 'em but carry on with your nightly beer, pizza and ice cream habit .

And you need to dump the junk and lower the calories.

And you gotta put in the work too.
And you are lifting weights and doing your cardio right... don't make me start a new thread - get to the gym now!

Eat more guys and train more mobster is right

I agree Mobster, the guys reading this must eat more and a lot more food to growt

I like to fast a lot, fasting is better than eating too much imo

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Top Bottom