Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Leank bulk query

buhagiar.j93

Hey guys,

So im 25 years old,
-165cm height
-58.2KG (recently lost 25Kg whilst consuming 1,600 calpries)
-6% Bodyfat (measured using fat caliper)

Some progress piks on my profile, although a little old since im leaner and muscles popped up quite a bit.

I calculated my TDEE to be 2,100 calories, i constantly increased my calories by 100 per daily until i saw a weight gain of .3/ .4kg per week whilst consuming 2.600 calories daily

After 2 weeks of consuming 2.600 / 2.700 calories i still didint increase more weight but im remaining the same weight and body fat (although i am getting aort of leaner/abs showing up.more etc).

Could this be because my metabolism is getting faster etc ? Any explanation to this ?

If im not seeing an increase in weight should i again increase calories by 100/200 until i see constant gain of .3/.4kg per week ?

Macros are as follows:
Carbs:250g
Protein: 180g
Fat: 80g

What do you think of my macros ?
57ed2ad906904d0a94edb0528f09c836.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Hey guys,

So im 25 years old,
-165cm height
-58.2KG (recently lost 25Kg whilst consuming 1,600 calpries)
-6% Bodyfat (measured using fat caliper)

Some progress piks on my profile, although a little old since im leaner and muscles popped up quite a bit.

I calculated my TDEE to be 2,100 calories, i constantly increased my calories by 100 per daily until i saw a weight gain of .3/ .4kg per week whilst consuming 2.600 calories daily

After 2 weeks of consuming 2.600 / 2.700 calories i still didint increase more weight but im remaining the same weight and body fat (although i am getting aort of leaner/abs showing up.more etc).

Could this be because my metabolism is getting faster etc ? Any explanation to this ?

If im not seeing an increase in weight should i again increase calories by 100/200 until i see constant gain of .3/.4kg per week ?

Macros are as follows:
Carbs:250g
Protein: 180g
Fat: 80g

What do you think of my macros ?
57ed2ad906904d0a94edb0528f09c836.jpg

you need to lift weights bro.. you build muscle and size by lifting weights.. you gain fat by eating food, you lose fat with diet. cardio is great for health but you cannot out run a bad diet ever. even when i was running 40+ miles a week i still ate extremely healthy.

these concepts is something I have learned over the years

also don't get caught up on the calorie bullshit.. you lost weight eating less cause you ate less. not cause of less calories.. it just worked out that way. if you go back to eating higher calories you will just gain everything back.

from here eat healthy and lift lift lift.. you will have good results, i like your body structure and you have good potential from here. just don't fuck it up

Your macros look good man.

At first glance, it looks like you are doing everything right. Remember that building a great physique just takes time. It's like that age old saying rome wasn't built in a day

Thanks for all your replies guys, i truly appreciate it. I will continue lifting heavy, and increase my calories slowly :).

Thanks !

Using a TDEE calculator is just an estimate so remember it isnt a perfect science. If you are not gaining any weight then you have the right idea......increase calories slowly until you are gaining the amount you want.

Top Bottom