Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lean pork and cholesterol

KindoWarner

hey guys, I'm 42 year old man, and my cholesterol is up and down, as you understand I have to be careful with my diet , I have been on white fish and veal but I'm sick of eating the same so I was wondering if lean pork without fat can be in the diet of a person with high cholesterol, for some nutritionist pork is NO NO on over weight and high cholesterol people, thank you.

the best thing you can do for cholesterol is eating healthy and EXERCISING.

exercising is going to be the thing that most people fail with because of our ridiculous lifestyles

all that stress we put on our bodies has to be released somehow right?

Lean pork like tenderloin isn't a terrible protein source but for the most part, pork really isn't a good food choice. It has the lowest bioavailability out of any meat and a very poor amino acid profile. It is very low in Leucine. Pork also has more fat and calories gram per gram then poultry, beef, fish etc. It's ok for the occasional cheat meal here and there but it's not sketching you should regularly have in your diet. Pigs are absolute garbage guts as well. My sister is in pre veterinary school and they have to be super careful to make sure there is no pop cans or garbage in the pig pens or the animals will actually start to eat it. Farmers sell the meat by weight and feed the animals absolute crap knowing they will eat whatever.

Besides the occasional cheat meal or sunday night dinner, I wouldn't include pork regularly in a cutting diet. Poultry, lean steak, wild fish and eggs/egg whites are all much better protein sources.

If you are sick of veal and fish -> incorporate chicken, turkey, bison, eggs, etc. into your diet

Pork here and there isn't terrible. You are better to go with chicken though and keep your fish in the diet. Make sure to take a fish/krill oil supplement to help with cholesterol levels and you could even look into N2Guard as well.

hey guys, I'm 42 year old man, and my cholesterol is up and down, as you understand I have to be careful with my diet , I have been on white fish and veal but I'm sick of eating the same so I was wondering if lean pork without fat can be in the diet of a person with high cholesterol, for some nutritionist pork is NO NO on over weight and high cholesterol people, thank you.

As long as its lean meat, without saturated fats, you can eat lean pork as well.

Top Bottom