Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lead Poisoning a risk with high tuna consumption???

cruzo79

hey everyone, just wanted to check the validity of this!! I was reading somewhere online, I'll find the link later, about risks of lead poisoning........anybody else heard of this??? Kinda scary cuz I eat about 4 or 5 cans of tuna a day...........anyways...........what are your thoughts????

over hyped.

From what I read the lead poisening in the fish is generally from Fish absorbing it in the water. It generally effects smaller warm climate fish rather than larger cold climate fish.

Tons of us eat tons of tuna, so far no one has seem to come down with any signs of lead poisening.

Well just don't open a can, leave it out for a while, and finish it later.

But that is really some scary shit!! If that was true though...nearly all of us are in some big trouble. If ne one finds out some more info on this, please post it!

~dE

Lead Poisoning

I had a bunch of friends who died of 'lead poisoning' in Vietnam. Tore em up real bad. Dammit. They musta put tuna in the C-Rats.

Do you think that all those kids in LA that are dying in 'drive bys' are eating too much tuna?:D

I eat lots of tuna and I haven't found any shells in it!!

I hope that this is another hype/scare issue. Otherwise some of my friends and I are screwed. :D

hopefully its just hype, I haven't been able to find any "concrete" proof or sound arguments. I think FDA would be all over it if were true, so I think Tuna Eaters are safe...........hahahaha, kids in LA have way too much lead in their diet..........

Buy the starkist white albacore tuna in the square packages. They probably have less metallic like qualities than the can. Plus it tastes much better.

Top Bottom