Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kosher food

jewtrain66

Would kosher foods or the preperation for kosher food be clean eating in terms of bodybuilding and putting on serious mass?

explain the parameters of what makes food kosher and we can tell you

A Rabbi blessed it. There are some restrictions (not too dissimilar to Halal) but, for example, there's Kosher sugar - which is just sugar.

A Rabbi blessed it. .

not remotely true. muskate said the same thing once on a podcast. i'm starting to think you foreignors are even more ignorant than americans on certain subjects like religion. i thought you guys had a great education system there in the UK and canada.

I think you are making this whole "clean eating" thing way too complicated.

Amen.....EVERY post is some guy trying to reinvent the
f-ing wheel

not remotely true. muskate said the same thing once on a podcast. i'm starting to think you foreignors are even more ignorant than americans on certain subjects like religion. i thought you guys had a great education system there in the UK and canada.

Religion = my sky god vs your sky god.

I'm pretty much an atheist.

IMO the whole halal/kosher thing is simply 'good practices for eating meat etc in the middle east'. Like Pork would be a BAD idea cos it rots so damn quickly in the heat. If people wanna say god said so... feel free.

As for Kosher being any better for lifters and bodybuilders - not really no.

Can't speak for Canadians :D

And you didn't actually say what Kosher was.

^^^ kosher goes by how the food was prepared and treated at death, and/or handled

example: mixing your meat and other stuff together in the same bag isn't kosher in most situations. I'm sure there is a guidebook out there

i know a lot of jewish people and many don't care about all that crap either, it just depends on them.. and i agree with you about religion

Last edited:
Top Bottom