Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

kidney Beans?

jc00l471

I know kindey beans is a great source of complex carbs and good for dieting.... Though, is it bad to eat it 3x a day???? My diet is based on calorie intake and I watch everything else, such as simple carbs and fats....

Correct me if I'm wrong...It seems most cans of 'beans' in general have this profile

# of servings 3.5
cals per: 110-150
fat per: 0.5-3g
carbs per:30-40g
suger per: 4-6g
fiber per: 6-8g
protein: 10-14g

You're pulling in a TON of carb's if you're taking 10 servings a day of 'beans,' in general. I get a guilty feeling after I down a can...Based on being a diet, you're trying to lose weight, correct?

The Nature Boy said:
where did he say he's taking 10 servings a day?

He didn't say it. He did say he's trying to eat it 3x per day. I based 3x on three cans, not 3 servings. 3 servings in almost one can and it's not bad. If he meant three cans, then, well, thats a TON of carbs. Didn't mean to assume, I just correlated it to cans instead of servings :)

It is noit from a can. It is freshly cooked. I soak them in water over night.... So you really just have carbs and cal, not any sugars or fats.....

Top Bottom