Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kidney beans.

Macedog24

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
Kidney Beans
Made w/a homemade cajun butter.
I love kidney beans. My kids are like a bunch of hobos. They would rather have kidney beans over many everyday foods!
Ingredients
cajun seasoning
oldbay
pepper
oregano
red pepper
margarine/butter or a substitute
white wine
a few splashes of worchestershire sauce , stir occasionally, bring to a boil , reduce heat to a simmer. and BAM!
Kidney beans are an excellent source of molybdenum. They are a very good source of folate, dietary fiber and copper. Kidney beans are a good source of manganese, phosphorus, protein, vitamin B1, iron, potassium and magnesium. If you do not have plain kidney beans you can substitute , just rinse them thoroughly. Also, white (Cannellini beans) can be used in place of red kidney beans.
11f9e25f20dac05f5b1b893a22c2ec21.jpg
7b7940b86180e5c6e3c5f44a39b0cf56.jpg

136d0a5159831f48b777d7bc25b6b164.jpg

I love kidney beans bro. I make a killer three bean chili with kidneys, blacks, and garbonzo's and usually sub the beef with chicken

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

I love kidney beans bro. I make a killer three bean chili with kidneys, blacks, and garbonzo's and usually sub the beef with chicken

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk
Sounds great!
My kids can tear these up Just like this.
You can spice things up by adding this to some Brown rice or adding some grilled chicken. Sauteed onions and peppers,shrimp .
Kinda like a jambalaya
I like to mix and cook some broccoli with mine. Absorbs all that flavor..

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

looks like a great recipe.

do any of you have trouble digesting them though? i sure as hell do.

Beans contain antinutrients like phytate and tannins. They are very hard to digest unless you soak them for 24 hours prior to cooking.

Soaking the beans removes the anti nutrients and makes them much easier to digest.

I believe most canned kidney beans have already been soaked and/or cooked. I still recommend rinsing them off thoroughly due to the high amount of sodium from being canned.
I know eating raw kidney beans is not good, and need to soaked for 24hrs and then be boiled.

Top Bottom