Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A kick ass refeed recipe

Creatureofnight

A kick ass refeed recipe

I dont know about guys, but refeeds offer a wide choice of foods and most are all things i like (low fat starches and cereals hot and cold). But there a few things that you should steer away from, preferably thing loading w/ saturated fat. Two things i absolutley love in the world are : Krispy Kreme donuts and Cinnabon's and both fresh from their respective factorys(i dont know if its a blessing or curse, but i have both these places w/ stores/factories that makem fresh in my area). Now i havent figured out to sub for a low fat fat free krispy kremer, but i have a recipe for the latter.

Creatures Cinnabons-

1. Two pieces of your fav. bread toasted ( i used wheat)
2. One packet of equal for every sandwhich( or sugar)
3. fat free butter squirt or spread, cinnamon, maple syrup and marshmallows.

Toast bread, spread butter onto and sprinkle equal and cinnamon on top. Place about 4-5 marshmallows on one piece and nuke for 30-40 seconds. Take sandwich out and squirt maple in center and slap other piece of cinnabread on top. Squirt extra maple on top if you likem extra sweet like me and pound those knock off cinnabons. They taste just as or even better than the real thing. Perfect mixture of starch,sugar and dextrose for refeeding and taste hella' good. Also very easy to make. Give it a try and tell me what ya think.

Top Bottom