Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ketotifen pre-treatment for Post-EC, Pre-Clen diet cycle

vect0rx

Hey everyone,

While I understand that some do not find clen effective, I'd like to try clen to finish cutting up.

I've been using ephedrine/caffeine off and on since 1999. I've never gone over 25mg:200mg @ 3x per day in all that time.

I couldn't find the answer to something I've been wondering.

Would ketotifen be a good idea to use after the cessation of EC, and before the administration of clen+ketotifen for upwards of two weeks?

i.e.: If somebody were taking some time off EC stacking as well as their diet, to upregulate their metabolism after excessive dieting..... tomorrow will be one week off for me and I'm hoping to see my waking temperature in the 98s asap.

It looks as though six days of ketotifen use before dieting would rectify any EC-caused downregulation and set an ideal environment to begin a new stimulant.

Does anyone opt to use ketotifen after clen,
instead of during?

I'm considering putting EC stacking back in with the clen+ketotifen in order to boost any appetite problems that might occur on one hand. On the other hand I'm considering leaving EC out this time so that there's no alpha adrenoceptor stimulation.

Thanks in advance for any comments or help.

vect0rx

vect0rx said:
Hey everyone,

While I understand that some do not find clen effective, I'd like to try clen to finish cutting up.

I've been using ephedrine/caffeine off and on since 1999. I've never gone over 25mg:200mg @ 3x per day in all that time.

I couldn't find the answer to something I've been wondering.

Would ketotifen be a good idea to use after the cessation of EC, and before the administration of clen+ketotifen for upwards of two weeks?

i.e.: If somebody were taking some time off EC stacking as well as their diet, to upregulate their metabolism after excessive dieting..... tomorrow will be one week off for me and I'm hoping to see my waking temperature in the 98s asap.

It looks as though six days of ketotifen use before dieting would rectify any EC-caused downregulation and set an ideal environment to begin a new stimulant.

Does anyone opt to use ketotifen after clen,
instead of during?

I'm considering putting EC stacking back in with the clen+ketotifen in order to boost any appetite problems that might occur on one hand. On the other hand I'm considering leaving EC out this time so that there's no alpha adrenoceptor stimulation.

Thanks in advance for any comments or help.

vect0rx

Even after SEVERE downregulation, 6mg Ketotifen/day for 6 days completely restored beta-2 adrenoreceptor function.

You can run Keotifen w/ Clen or w/o Clen.

With Clen 2-3mg/day is enough for 60-80mcg Clen.

Fonz

Fonz, thanks for your help!

So, at a glance once can go longer then two week cycles and/or lesser then two weeks off between cycles?

But apparantly there are still plateaus to hit this way?

I've read that (without T3) at the four week point, the ketotifen + clen will still lead to the lowering of natural T3 production.

If that's the case, would some well-timed refeeding intervals prevent this without cycling off the clen + ketotifen?

I'm thinking that this way one might go 2 weeks on, and alternate only 1 week off clen(but on ECA) before the next 2 weeks on cycle..

Alternatively, If one were to keep going until the 4 week point, then how long of a break would be advisable before another 2-4 weeks of cutting?

vect0rx

If using ketotifen with or without clen, be careful - when I take ketotifen it completely drains my energy, makes me want to do nothign but eat indiscriminately and sleep. The side effects were so bad that a batch of superclen I bought (keto + clen) is, for the most part, going unused.

Cuthbert

Top Bottom