Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ketonic Diets

Mariko78

This a high fat diet, with a moderate protein and a very low carbohydrate intake. A typical ketogenic meal includes a small amount of protein, a source of natural fats (for example, butter, cream sauce, olive oil, or coconut oil) and some green leafy vegetables.

If somebody have result with this type of diet please share with us!

Look up CKD diets. Did one years ago. Dropped 30 lbs and got under 10% bf in a little over 8 weeks. The Winny/tren didn't hurt either. Hard to go back on carbs after without a body fat increase after. Good luck!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

I love Keto...dropped BF while not losing any muscle

Fiber supp before bed every night. Shit smooth as silk first thing in the morning.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

I would be interested in knowing what your lipid profile looks like on a high fat diet. The only person I personally know who followed a keto diet for a while had cholesterol levels through the roof due to the sat fat consumption. If I was convinced that it would not be unhealthy I would like to try it myself. I think it would be a good way to get shredded, fast.

Top Bottom