Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

keto question

Blaster22

Trying to switch to a keto style diet to try anf get rid of some stubborn BF. How many carbs do you eat in a day? I'm trying to keep it under 30 but its tough. Just about everything has 1 or 2 carbs and it can add up. Most of my carbs are coming from pb or vegeies, (brocolli/spinach/avocado) Are these carbs bad for you? I'm trying to limit my fat intakes to healthy fats from olive oil, pb tuna. Does it matter how much fat I take in. Also my buddy was doing this and doing a carb refeed every 4th day. On that day he said he ate whatever he wanted. It worked as it got him down to 6% bf and staying. I read though that you should only do a refeed once a week. What is more beneficial? Finally, I usually like to eat carbs right after a my workout (apple/bannana) to replenish the muscles. On a keto diet do we do this.

Thanks

sounds like your buddy was doing a cyclic keto diet

the macro ratios that seem to work best for many are 50-30-20 or a close variation there abouts...

for me personally (and Im sure someone will disagree)what Ive done is to as close to strictly protien as possible for a couple of days to flatten any carb cravings, but youre right, its hard

hopefully someone can give you good post workout advice because you most likely train harder than I ever have and I only ever felt like I needed a glass of chocolate milk post workout
that said what works for someone may not work for someone else...maybe your buddy needs the every 4 day carb loading, maybe you dont
when I ran regularly there was no way I would be able to do it without carbs first, every day, in fairly generous quantities

Top Bottom