Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Keto question ?

Lucredyy

[FONT=&quot]Hey fellas, [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Not sure if this should be under training or if this is the right spot but I know in Ketosis you're supposed to keep your HR low when you do cardio...I can't get mine out of the 145-155 range, even with the resistance cranked way up. Any suggestions? I do cardio in the AM by walking my dogs with my weight vest on and then do it right after I get done training.[/FONT]

I wasn't aware you needed to keep your heart rate down. I'm not sure how that would even be cardio then

if you are really in ketosis it would be easier to get your heart rate higher because your body is being stressed out as it is.

and 155 IS HIGH for walking your dogs with a vest. if you want to hit your max heart rate do some 200 or 400M sprinting and you will get there

Hey fellas,

Not sure if this should be under training or if this is the right spot but I know in Ketosis you're supposed to keep your HR low when you do cardio...I can't get mine out of the 145-155 range, even with the resistance cranked way up. Any suggestions? I do cardio in the AM by walking my dogs with my weight vest on and then do it right after I get done training.

Surely that doesn't make sense. It's kinda obvs if it's high then your heart will work harder.

[FONT=&quot]Hey fellas, [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Not sure if this should be under training or if this is the right spot but I know in Ketosis you're supposed to keep your HR low when you do cardio...I can't get mine out of the 145-155 range, even with the resistance cranked way up. Any suggestions? I do cardio in the AM by walking my dogs with my weight vest on and then do it right after I get done training.[/FONT]
Try some different cardio rather than this low to moderate intensity walking

Top Bottom