Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Keto: Muscle loss:Fat loss ratio ?

krayziefresh

I think the longest I've gone on a Ketogenic diet is about 2 weeks. I'm wonderin if it would be possible to shed about 2-4% BF in a 3-4 week span of keto. Also, what is the Muscle Loss:Fat loss ratio and is there anyway to decrease muscle loss? And should I consume more protien than fat or Vise versa, any feedback would be appreciated

krayziefresh said:
I think the longest I've gone on a Ketogenic diet is about 2 weeks. I'm wonderin if it would be possible to shed about 2-4% BF in a 3-4 week span of keto. Also, what is the Muscle Loss:Fat loss ratio and is there anyway to decrease muscle loss? And should I consume more protien than fat or Vise versa, any feedback would be appreciated

Ketonic fat-loss is addressed in lbs., so the heavier you are the less of a % per-se you're losing. The average athlete can drop about 1-2lbs. of FAT per week, if he/she does CKD right. Thus, in 4 weeks you can probably drop 4-6lbs. of BF, all depending on external factors as well.

There is NO specific Muscle/Fat loss ration. For, different people react differently. Just remember that Ketosis is a protein sparing process.

You should consume MORE FAT than PROTEIN! READ MY CKD MANUAL it's a STICKY on top of this page.

Mr.X

Top Bottom