Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TooCool4Carbs

Starting Keto and IF today, I have been a lurker here for years. I figured that it was time to get in shape and get healthy. Especially after my now ex-wife took off with a her adulterous lover.

This place has helped me stay steady with weight but never took it to serious until now.

I will be posting Daily to keep myself held accountable and for all the advice this place offers.

Starting Stats:
Male
5'9''
230 Lbs
Low energy
Stomach Issues

I will being learning along with this, so take it easy at first then let it fly.

My IF plan is 16/8 Fasting from 7:30 PM till 11:30 AM the next morning. Gym time will be towards the end of Fasting period around 6:30 am to 7:30 am approx.
I will be starting meal prep as well to ensure I am accurately tracking my Macros.

Supplements I will be taking:
Nu-tek Nature's Fuel
Nature Made Fish Oil
5000mcg Biotin

These are all negotiable and open for adjustment or addition.

I will be using a Fitbit, aswell as Myfitnesspal. I will post my food log Daily as well as take and post my current weight Daily.

Im always open for advice, criticism, and guidance.

Starting Keto and IF today, I have been a lurker here for years. I figured that it was time to get in shape and get healthy. Especially after my now ex-wife took off with a her adulterous lover.

This place has helped me stay steady with weight but never took it to serious until now.

I will be posting Daily to keep myself held accountable and for all the advice this place offers.

Starting Stats:
Male
5'9''
230 Lbs
Low energy
Stomach Issues

I will being learning along with this, so take it easy at first then let it fly.

My IF plan is 16/8 Fasting from 7:30 PM till 11:30 AM the next morning. Gym time will be towards the end of Fasting period around 6:30 am to 7:30 am approx.
I will be starting meal prep as well to ensure I am accurately tracking my Macros.

Nu-tek Nature's Fuel
Nature Made Fish Oil
5000mcg Biotin

I will be using a Fitbit, aswell as Myfitnesspal. I will post my food log Daily as well as take and post my current weight Daily.

Maybe before might have been better...

Starting Stats:
Male
5'9''
230 Lbs
Low energy
Stomach Issues

Nu-tek Nature's Fuel
Nature Made Fish Oil
5000mcg Biotin

Day 1,
Alittle hungry through out the day, not horrible. High fat low carbs already has me visiting the toilet often.

Sent from my SM-G950U using EliteFitness mobile app

Day 1: End weight 231Lbs

Overall not too bad, a bit hungry all day.
I might be screwing this up all to hell, but learning is happening.
High fat low carb had me hitting the head pretty often.

Just did some moderate cardio workout, 30 min on peddle bike and 30 min on the stair climber.

Water - 128 ozCal -KcalCarb - gFat- gProtein -gSodium - mgSugar -g
Lunch
Nu Tek - Nature's Fuel, 1 Scoop000000
Giant - Celery, 2 medium stalks154001152
Cucumber - With peel, raw, 1 cup slices1640122
Eggs - Boiled Egg, 3 piece210315181950
Red Onion, 0.5 oz820011
Eurest - Pickled Jalapenos (81315.0), 1/4 ounce11200222
Central Market - Shredded sharp cheddar cheese, 1 oz1101971800
Homemade - Guacamole, 1.5 tablespoon34230320
Blue cheese dressing - Salad Dressing, 3 fluid ounce450348003
Nature Made - Fish Oil, 2 pills7026200
Biotin - Vitamin, 1 tab000000
Oil - Olive, 1 tablespoon119014000
Romaine lettuce - Chopped Romaine, 2 cup1630081
Homemade - Iceberg Lettuce, Shredded, 1 cups820161
Asparagus - Fresh Steamed, 1 cup2750333
Dinner
Zoi - Greek Yogurt, Plain, 2 tbsp(s)29121131
Avacado - Medium 250 g, 0.6 avocado240324300
Cucumber, peeled, raw, 2 small (6-3/8" long)3871264
Snacks
Coffee - Black Coffee, 1 cup510000
Coffee White Regular - Coffee White Regular, 1 cup2031203
Lucerne - Half-and-half, 4 tbsp (30 ml)80272302
Totals1,506501304261325

Probably but she left me for a guy with 100 lbs of pure fat, maybe she was a chubby chaser [emoji12]. Oh well her loss.

Sent from my SM-G950U using EliteFitness mobile app

brother i had a breakup in my mid 20's that wrecked me. i hit rock bottom in confidence. BUT was the best thing to happen to me cause i used her for motivation to get into great shape and haven't looked back since

also if you like fasting check out the articles i wrote on it over on evolutionary.org.

brother i had a breakup in my mid 20's that wrecked me. i hit rock bottom in confidence. BUT was the best thing to happen to me cause i used her for motivation to get into great shape and haven't looked back since

also if you like fasting check out the articles i wrote on it over on evolutionary.org.

Rock bottom is about right, we were in the process of trying to have kids, and just within a 1 week period went from having a laugh and enjoying each others company to her cleaning the bank out and grabbing her stuff and out the door while I was at work. Savings and Checking cleaned out, and after 5 years married and together for 11 it was a huge shock. Never been an adult and single so its a huge learning experience. Hell, thats why Im here, Lets fix this broke ass body so I can be healthy. Let her eat cake.

Seems I dont know how to post correctly, so i have some repeat posts from last night. If anyone cares to delete that or just leave it. I dont care.

Top Bottom