Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

keto help

kjayz

ok i am going with a keto diet, i am 5,10 230 23%bf, i would like to hit 10%bf, i need a hand, can someone tell me how to get going and what calorie range i should be in, i really need to loose this
thank you for help guyz, the advice will not be wasted, i have searched just looking for some personal info for my body dimensions

CKD:
6/1 ratio (6 days in ketosis/1 day carb-up)
Figure out your BMR...(basal-metabolic-rate)=caloires needed to maintain current weight
weight x 12=BMR....230lb x 12=2760 cal a day
Try the following fat/protein ratios w/ BMR deficit:
Day:
1-> 85%fat/15%protein-- BMR-5%
2-> 80%fat/20%protein-- BMR-10%
3-> 80%fat/20%protein--BMR-15%
4-> 75%fat/25%protein--BMR
5-> 70%fat/30%protein--BMR-5%
6-> 80%fat/20%protein--BMR-20%
7-> (CARB-UP) BMR+10/15% (you can go up to 20% if you'd like, but I wouldn't recommend it)

Carb-UP: day-7...based on 6 meals
(based on 200LB person)
MEALS:
1-2: 200 g liquid glucose polymers...like carb powders (ex..carbo max, dextrose..etc.) w/ 1 scoop protein
3-4: 150 g of liquid and solid glucose polymers...sugar cereals (frosted flakes,honey-nut-cheerios..etc) w/ fat-free milk w/ 1/4 cup walnuts
5-6: 70 g of coplex carbs (low-GI)...oatmeals, brown-rice, beans, yams, sweet potato w/ 1/4 cup walnuts
FINISH CARB-UP NO LATER THEN 5PM/day 7...

Feel free to PM me with further questions.
Mr.X :cool:

lift mon,tue,fri friday do the whole body, during the week eat less than 30 grams of carbs per day-from late friday to sat nite, eat 65% of your calories in the form of carbs.

Top Bottom