Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Keto diet trial and error

bucketet

I've been trying the keto diet for a few weeks now and am not sure if I am actually doing it right. can you explain what keto diet is exactly and how is the best way to use it and how long do you run it? Also what are your thoughts on using when it comes to weight training and performance and all that

this is a complicated topic but to summarize

1. keto diet is a high fat diet with no carbs
2. most keto diets 95% of them are ran incorrectly
3. guys on social media pushing it have no clue what they are talking about because the way they push it is completely incorrect in the first place

a proper keto diet is actually a great diet for reversing insulin resistance because pure natural fats do not cause insulin release. problem is people think eating a chipotle is keto, it isn't!

I've been trying the keto diet for a few weeks now and am not sure if I am actually doing it right. can you explain what keto diet is exactly and how is the best way to use it and how long do you run it? Also what are your thoughts on using when it comes to weight training and performance and all that

I'm not gonna type all that out. But how can you claim to be doing it without knowing what it is?

The biggest mistake I see with keto is people eating too much protein and not enough fat. Too much protein will convert to sugars in the body and obviously not allow you to get the benefits from keto. I would check out Thomas Delauer's videos on Mediterranean Keto. That seems to me the most healthy way of doing it.

I've been trying the keto diet for a few weeks now and am not sure if I am actually doing it right. can you explain what keto diet is exactly and how is the best way to use it and how long do you run it?
so you're on a diet that you don't even know it you're doing it right?

Top Bottom