Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Keto diet made simple (CKD diet) my version

bigp3

CKD or at least my version of it

I will make this sweet and simple for everyone.

Supplements and supplies needed for the diet.
- Some sort of anti-estrogen (I prefer liquidex a.k.a. armedex)
- NYC caps (Norphedrine, Yohimbine & Caffeine)
- Yohimbine HCL Caps
- Keto Sticks (You can get them at your pharmacy and they are usually with the diabetic supplies behind the counter)
- Fish Oil or Flaxseed Oil
- Topical Yohimburn
- BF Calipers

Suggested Anabolics
- Deca, Equipoise, Test Enanthate, Winstrol, Anavar

How long to run the diet?
This depends on your bodyfat %, I believe a good rule of thumb is 10 day for every 1% of BF you want to lose. Remember, it will take a couple of weeks for your body to make the full metabolic shift into burning fat

Keto days 1-6

Macro nutrient ratios for keto phase

Calories per pound of body weight = 12

Fat 60% Protein 40% Carbs as close to 0% as possible (under 20 grams a day)

I don’t follow Mr. X’s ratios strictly. I monitor myself throughout the day with the keto sticks. If I find that am coming out of Ketosis or not deep enough in, I drop my protein % and increase the fat. Simple enough, huh. I usually test 3 to for 4 a day.

You should hit a state of ketosis by your 3rd day typically. When you initially start the diet (the first week) it may take a little longer, more like day 4 or 5 before you are in ketosis. I have found that by the 3rd or 4th week, I hit it late in day 2 usually.

Favorite foods on Keto days:
Bacon, Hamburger, whole eggs, swiss cheese (non-processed, some processed cheeses have carbs), plain pork sausages, whey isolate with olive oil, flaxseed oil, fish oil, buffalo wings with bleu cheese (non breaded wings of course and nothing with sugar,,,, no sweet bbq etc.) broccoli with butter

Throw in some metamucil 2 times a day to keep your from shitting a brick (believe me this is a good idea) get the sugar free kind of course and don’t worry about the couple grams of carbs that are in it, they are insoluble fiber for the most part anyway

Carb up day (day 7)

Carbs 2.75 grams per lb. Of body weight

Protein 0.8 per grams per lb. body weight

I keep the fats as close to 0 as all possible

Favorite foods on carb up day:
Golden grahams with fat free milk, fat free fig nutons (sp???), oatmeal with honey, fat free frozen yogurt, potatoes, beans, whey protein with dextrose, egg whites, chicken breasts

Make sure your last two meals consist of mostly complex carbs & protein.

What Your Workouts Should look like:

I do a HIT style training with this to help with recovery. I only do 2 to 3 sets per body part in the 10 rep range. I split my body up into three parts. Typically day 1 (chest, shoulders, dack & traps),, day 2 ( Quads, Hams, Calves & Lower Back),,, day 3 (Bis, Tris, Forearms & Abs)

Do low intensity cardio (walking, light cycling) for 45 minutes in the AM before eating 4 to 5 days a week.

You need to do glycogen depleting workouts on days 6 & 7 in the AM before eating. Work the whole body with 2 to 3 sets per body part of 20 reps. Make sure the weights are very light. The goal of this is not to build, but only to deplete your muscles of any remaining glycogen before the carb up day.

Supplementation

Week 1 2 NYC caps a day along with 2 Yohimbine HCL caps, Weeks 2 and on 4 NYC caps along with 4 Yohimbine HCL caps per day

Multi Vitamin, Some sort of Antioxidant, Calcium & Magnesium

I think that covers the basics

Bigp3

Thanks for your post! I am Female, 5'7 135lbs, approx 16%BF. My typical diet was low fat, high protein and mod carbs at around 1400cal/day. This 12xmy body weight, is that to just maintain or to loose fat? On Keto, will I still loose BF if I eat more than the 1400cal/day my body was use to? After doing calculations on another website it suggested with my BF% and all other stats I should eat 2000cal/day to LOOSE, which is freaking crazy to me! What amount of calories do you suggest I stay at to loose? I would like to drop to maybe 120-125lbs, I have never seen myself at a lower BF% so I can't really pick a % I would like to be at, just lean. I have had two kids, and I use to be 186lbs at my heaviest, I have gotten myself this far, but I am at a plateau and need to do this to get past that hump. I have been on this Keto Diet for 2 days is all. I have stayed around 1400-1500cal/day, 62%Fat, 27%protein, 12%Carbs. Does this all sound like I am on track?
Also, should I do the carb up day on day 7 even after my first week? I planned to go straight through for 2weeks with no carb up. Would love your take on that.
How long do I need to be on the Keto diet? I worry about gaining the fat back after this diet. What would a maintenance diet consist of when coming off of Keto (this may be too much to get into.)
I don't want to gain bounce back weight because that tends to be the toughest to loose. I am determined to loose the fat that I cant shed on a normal healthy eating lifestyle... I look forward to your reply!

Top Bottom